Page 92 of 115 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast

Thread: A Thread for Trump's Self-Inflicted Wound of the Day

1. Default

Ahh, the good ole "thoughts and prayers" from the party of family values.

Its all good now. Trump prayed today

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Ahh, the good ole "thoughts and prayers" from the party of family values.
    Prayers vs. hashtags. Who wins?

Last edited by Methais; 02-09-2018 at 08:46 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

The White says Trump has trust in John Kelly. $5 that means Kelly gets replaced before the end of the month.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    The White says Trump has trust in John Kelly. $5 that means Kelly gets replaced before the end of the month.
    I would take that bet but the likelihood I would ever see the $5 is slim to none. I mean fuck, 2 democrats already owe me a premium and standard subscription because of their typical cocksuredness. Of course I get more joy from their default than any GS subscription could deliver, if it were other peoples money they would have been happy to oblige.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Time4fun was prescient in creating this thread. Look how much use it's received. Its almost as if people knew trump would shoot himself in the foot every day.

Oh, and he still denies Russian meddling. WTF

Sources close to the president tell the news network that despite continued statements from top officials in the intelligence agencies, Trump still links the issue of Russian meddling to the investigation into possible collusion between his campaign and Russia, believing the investigation to be merely an effort to prove Russia aided his campaign.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Time4fun was prescient in creating this thread. Look how much use it's received. Its almost as if people knew trump would shoot himself in the foot every day.

Oh, and he still denies Russian meddling. WTF
    Ironically Time4lies is one of the Democrats that owes me a subscription. The ironic part is not that she made this thread but rather that she is the richest person to ever grace these forums.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Ironically Time4lies is one of the Democrats that owes me a subscription. The ironic part is not that she made this thread but rather that she is the richest person to ever grace these forums.
    I miss her. She always responded with data or information to back up the things she said. Of course the trolls treated her horribly, but she still used her brain power, even in the face of juvenile taunting.

Gowdy is really working hard to get back in the good graces of his future employers

CNN

Verified account

@CNN
    2m
    2 minutes ago

More
    Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy on allegations of spousal abuse against former top White House aide Rob Porter: “How in the hell was he still employed… How do you have any job if you have credible allegations of domestic abuse?” http://cnn.it/2EqSn2z

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I miss her. She always responded with data or information to back up the things she said. Of course the trolls treated her horribly, but she still used her brain power, even in the face of juvenile taunting.
    You should go find out what forum she has infected and go there to be with her.

She is a deluded idiot.. much like yourself. If you can pry "her" out of pk's ass, you two might have a future together.

Just don't have kids... Darwinism requires that the super retard genes die off.