Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Midterm Election Results

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Isn't Mueller investigating the supposed Russian collusion? Do we really need a House investigation to, ahem, "investigate" that as well? Almost as if the House is just going to do pointless investigations until they "find" something.
    The House will likely leave it to Mueller unless Trump terminates him or interferes with his process, as he's setting up to do after having fired Sessions. In that case, the House will likely hire and appoint Mueller under its aegis. If Trump doesn't have anything to hide, he shouldn't be afraid of the investigation.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Can someone just explain exactly what they are basing the supposed Russian collusion on? There has been nothing on this so far. Trump farts and it gets leaked but a massive corruption charge like rigging an election has been kept under wraps all this time?

Emoluments violation is bullshit.

Obstruction of justice for what exactly?

With all of these supposed crimes it's a wonder Mueller hasn't indicted Trump and his entire administration yet. What exactly is he waiting for? 2024?

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    You know, I used to buy your facade of reasonableness, but it's a thin, thin veneer. I have no interest in engaging with you until you demonstrate a higher regard for reason.
    You’re a douchebag.

I’d rather talk to time4dumb than you. Can’t believe I’m even saying that.
    Last edited by Fortybox; 11-07-2018 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Isn't Mueller investigating the supposed Russian collusion? Do we really need a House investigation to, ahem, "investigate" that as well? Almost as if the House is just going to do pointless investigations until they "find" something.
    They’ll investigate whatever they want, now.

Just like gowdy spent years on Hilary.

It’ll be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    At this point the left is sounding like a bunch of psychotic cuntists.
    Fixed.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I can only sigh at all the anger and deflection from the Trump-trolls here. Any red-blooded American should be all for holding elected officials to the highest standard. Instead, you all are disgracing yourselves.
    What's your opinion on Keith Ellison?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Red rep: (ParkBandit, who didn't sign his rep)

You folks just legitimately can’t argue without insults, can you?
    To be fair, he did acknowledge that PK is still worse. Not being as bad as PK should be taken as a compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What's your opinion on Keith Ellison?
    Honestly? Sounds like he's probably abusive. It's just an appeal to hypocrisy to turn to him, though. If he did abuse his past girlfriends, he should pay the price for it -- as should everybody else who does the same.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    I’ve only done about $40k+ in Gs deals over the last decade... but yeah, I’m the questionable one here.

@ardwen if you agree to this I’ll paypal the money.
    It’s adorable that you really believe that $40k over 10+ years is some fortune...

Ardwen, if you actually get money from him (Make sure he can’t somehow do a chargeback to you) and you say you have money in hand, I’ll send you $100 however you want it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Red rep: (ParkBandit, who didn't sign his rep)

You folks just legitimately can’t argue without insults, can you?
    I didn’t sign it!?!? HOW DID YOU KNOW IT WAS FROM ME THEN!?

You get so upset over red rep.. which is why you get it. Cry less.

And it wasn’t an insult, since what I sent you was spot on. You attempt to come across as some intellectual who is above being bias and above insulting anyone... except when you post, you are obviously hyper partisan and insult people in a retarded manner.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.