Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Midterm Election Results

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    While we're busy holding elected officials to the "highest standard", how come you aren't crying that a serial domestic abuser like Keith Ellison is now a state attorney general? Almost as if you don't REALLY care about holding elected officials to the highest standard.
    And wanting bill clinton back in the white house.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    I can only sigh at all the anger and deflection from the Trump-trolls here. Any red-blooded American should be all for holding elected officials to the highest standard. Instead, you all are disgracing yourselves.
    Anger?

This is a sample of what we have heard from the lefties in just the past months.

"Great news, white people are dying off."

People in Florida deserve this natural disaster for voting for Trump.

The world would be better off if people of faith were removed from the planet.

At this point the left is sounding like a bunch of psychotic cultists.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 11-07-2018 at 04:35 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Who of the "Trump-trolls" do you think is angry or deflecting? I agree we should hold elected officials accountable but what exactly do you think Trump has done wrong? Your last post pretty much said you hoped they find something, implying they don't yet have shit but you just know something is there because reasons, something so serious and damning that all of the Trump supporters will have pretended we never supported Trump, like an actual Hitler/Nazi reference. You're sick, dude. Seek some help.

While we're busy holding elected officials to the "highest standard", how come you aren't crying that a serial domestic abuser like Keith Ellison is now a state attorney general? Almost as if you don't REALLY care about holding elected officials to the highest standard.
    You know, I used to buy your facade of reasonableness, but it's a thin, thin veneer. I have no interest in engaging with you until you demonstrate a higher regard for reason.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Blog Entries

You know, I used to buy your facade of reasonableness, but it's a thin, thin veneer. I have no interest in engaging with you until you demonstrate a higher regard for reason.
    So, you outright refuse to answer his query?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

So because I'm not jumping for joy at the prospect of the Democrats in the House abusing their authority to "find" something on Trump means I'm the one not being reasonable?

Right. Right.

The House changed parties in the midterms like it almost always does. It's business as usual. Did you see me saying dumb shit like "This is it! Now Republicans are gonna find something on Obama and have him impeached!" when they gained control of the house? No, because I'm not a child.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-07-2018 at 04:50 PM.

When you going to explain to us how gerrymandering helps Republicans win seats in the senate?
    You are right I did conflate the Senate and the House.

You know what. I won’t even ask for a fair presentation of evidence, only for a civil tone. Stop verbally abusing people and just deal with the issues and I’ll actually address your questions. If you want to be respected, offer respect.

You know what. I won’t even ask for a fair presentation of evidence, only for a civil tone. Stop verbally abusing people and just deal with the issues and I’ll actually address your questions. If you want to be respected, offer respect.
    This coming from the guy referring to people on this board as "Trump-trolls" and suggesting Trump is so crooked that the Republicans on this board will pretend they never supported him because his supposed crimes will be that egregious. Time to invest in a mirror.

Sure, don’t own up to your actions. As for Trump-trolls, that’s an unarguable fact. There’s a group of about 5 people here who give shart rep and verbally abuse anyone who doesn’t love their viewpoint. Fortunately, the internet is a very low-stakes arena.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You’re a pussy. Not to mention a total scumbag.
    I tell you what.. you send $170 dollars to Ardwen and I'll send him $100. Once he receives your money, I will send him mine. Once he has both, the bet is on.

I don't trust that you would actually pay the bet or have the ability to scrape together $170.

But I do trust Ardwen.. so if you can start selling blowjobs for $5.. you might get enough money scraped together by January.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.