Page 42 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL players kneeling during National Anthem

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So, you can't name a single thing I have specifically lost.

Shocking.

Really.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Not a shock.

At all.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Nice deflection.
    Thank you.

Nice job being a piece of shit human being.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Nice deflection.
    The irony of you accusing anyone else of this is blatantly ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Thank you.

Nice job being a piece of shit human being.
    Did you okay the usage of "piece of shit" from tgo? That's kind of his thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    So, you can't name a single thing I have specifically lost.

Shocking.

Really.
    Not a shock.

At all.
    Meanwhile, in reality:

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana
    Every American has lost. Trump's own cabinet, and own party, thinks he's an idiotic manchild who needs constant adult supervision. You put a president that casually threatens nuclear war and genocide on Twitter into office, who doesn't understand the bills his party is working on (or outright lies about them), who tells bald-faces lies -- especially to his Republican base -- on a near-daily basis. Who is constantly falling fat on his face with completely self-made controversies. Latrin's list is pretty on the nose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    What have I specifically lost because I voted for Trump? Be specific
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana
    ... the depths to which America -- including you -- has lost, by electing Trump, should be obvious even to someone as cluelessly deluded as you.
    You deliberately interpreted what I told you to mean that you must have "lost" something tangible, rather than intangible. Then, you ignored what I (and Latrin) subsequently told you. That's on you, my deluded friend.

You have a president who is currently in a war with his own secretary of state, demanding that they compare results from an IQ test, and who is in a war with the top Republican on the foreign relations committee, trying to denigrate him for being short.

You not understanding that you (and everyone) lost is comical, but seeing as how your lack of self-awareness is a defining aspect at this point, unsurprising.

Meanwhile, in reality:

You deliberately interpreted what I told you to mean that you must have "lost" something tangible, rather than intangible. Then, you ignored what I (and Latrin) subsequently told you. That's on you, my deluded friend.

You have a president who is currently in a war with his own secretary of state, demanding that they compare results from an IQ test, and who is in a war with the top Republican on the foreign relations committee, trying to denigrate him for being short.

You not understanding that you (and everyone) lost is comical, but seeing as how your lack of self-awareness is a defining aspect at this point, unsurprising.
    WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH I LOST!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH I LOST!!!!
    You're losing harder than anyone else. The right is blowing their chance and demonstrating that they can't govern, even with control over all three branches of government. Meanwhile, demographics get less and less white with each passing year. Know what that means, don'tcha? That thing you fear most.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Did you okay the usage of "piece of shit" from tgo? That's kind of his thing.
    OK, I'm going to claim the term "human garbage".

Blog Entries

Looks like the NFL said no more kneeling. Lets see how this turns out.

Meanwhile, in reality:

So, in your skewed view "reality".. I haven't lost anything.. except something a partisan dipshit like yourself wants to believe everyone lost.

If the election were held today, I would still HAPPILY cast my vote again for Trump. It's crazy fucks like you who made it even possible for him to become the 45th President of the United States.

From now on, I'm not going to tell you to stop crying, bitching, moaning, whining, complaining, flailing, etc... about the election results ELEVEN MONTHS LATER.. I'm simply going to thank you for getting him elected.

I thank you. Your nation thanks you. And more importantly, your President thanks you: