Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: New Enchant System (925): Test casts #2

Quote Originally Posted by Alastir View Post
    Kindly, fuck off to another thread.
    Eat shit, scammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    You need to level up a new wizard to have any context though. Your wizard has too much EXP. My level 89 wizard took over 15 hours to cap this week because he hunts bounties, but has all the pertinent training to max essence (2x EMC, 50 water lore, 20 air lore, 20 fire lore, only 1x HP though). In the end, a level 25 wizard isn't going to cap essence all that quickly.
    I'm only comparing my results for this week with my results last week. I would assume that your level 89 wizard probably took way more than 15 hours to cap last week.

When you say 15 hours though, is that 15 hours spent actively killing things? Or 15 hours from start to finish with downtime included? My 2 hours is based on nonstop killing and having a mana battery to avoid any downtime aside from 2 deaths, which was probably a total of 15-20 minutes of downtime.

First couple hours were in the Confluence spamming 502 and Minor Steam on the cold side where everything is level 95, and then switched to the hot side spamming 907 where everything is level 100. Next week I'm going to just do the hot side and see how much faster it caps, assuming nothing gets changed before then.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I'm only comparing my results for this week with my results last week. I would assume that your level 89 wizard probably took way more than 15 hours to cap last week.

When you say 15 hours though, is that 15 hours spent actively killing things? Or 15 hours from start to finish with downtime included? My 2 hours is based on nonstop killing and having a mana battery to avoid any downtime aside from 2 deaths, which was probably a total of 15-20 minutes of downtime.

First couple hours were in the Confluence spamming 502 and Minor Steam on the cold side where everything is level 95, and then switched to the hot side spamming 907 where everything is level 100. Next week I'm going to just do the hot side and see how much faster it caps, assuming nothing gets changed before then.
    That's 15 hours of active gameplay hunting bounties with downtime to absorb saturated experience. So definitely normal play. It's not a full-time job anymore, which is fantastic, but a level 25 wizard is going to take even longer. I don't estimate a level 25 wizard is going to be able to cap their essence too easily every week considering the limited training options. However, they still have to put in hours of effort to even have essence to enchant at all, which is a greater investment into the game than the previous implementation. I'd expect someone to pay me more for the effort required to gather essence than what people had to pay previously for the character literally just being online.

A few things:

1) Alastir is a scammer - screw this thread, his testing and whiny wizards
    2) Koars Light is Macguyver
    3) Murrandii is Canadian Speaking French Macguyver
    4) Ososis is crazy
    5) Methais is Goatse

Who did I scam?

Who did I scam?
    Apparently your memory.

Who did I scam?
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/archive/i.../t-101988.html

Nice job playing naive, manipulative little shit.

When Alastir was being "invaded" in his hunting ground, he tweaked the mapdata.db so ;sloot sell would turn in circle. I'm pretty sure he reported people he saw turning in circle (but I cannot prove it).

When Alastir was writing up a script, he MVPed it and asked for silvers to optimize it.

When Alastir was auctionning an item on lnet, he used an ALT of his to bid on the item CAUSE HE HAD A RESERVED PRICE HE DIDN'T WANTED TO GO BELOW. HE GOT CAUGHT SO BAD

When Alastir was an admin here, HE EDITED POSTS OF OTHERS IN ORDER TO PROTECT HIMSELF.

Those 4 examples aren't showing up a perfect asshole. It just shows up a VERY selfish person playing by his own rules to get what he wants.

For me, that kind of person is worst than anything.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/archive/i.../t-101988.html

Nice job playing naive, manipulative little shit.
    Peak capitalism, right there.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    When Alastir was being "invaded" in his hunting ground, he tweaked the mapdata.db so ;sloot sell would turn in circle. I'm pretty sure he reported people he saw turning in circle (but I cannot prove it).

When Alastir was writing up a script, he MVPed it and asked for silvers to optimize it.

When Alastir was auctionning an item on lnet, he used an ALT of his to bid on the item CAUSE HE HAD A RESERVED PRICE HE DIDN'T WANTED TO GO BELOW. HE GOT CAUGHT SO BAD

When Alastir was an admin here, HE EDITED POSTS OF OTHERS IN ORDER TO PROTECT HIMSELF.

Those 4 examples aren't showing up a perfect asshole. It just shows up a VERY selfish person playing by his own rules to get what he wants.

For me, that kind of person is worst than anything.
    This is correct.