Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Post Cap Question

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cutie View Post
    Methais bud, listen, I'm pissed that you got me rekt from these forums and it took me a really long time to figure out how to get around it. You know I get pissed when I don't get attention from you on the internet, and right now I'm so fucking pissed that I can't even watch Oprah!
    Last edited by Methais; 08-07-2018 at 02:29 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cutie View Post
    Come on dude, just give me some attention. Please? PLEASE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Do one about the hot dog stand
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McGoohan
    I am not a number, I am a free man!

Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    Do one about the hot dog stand
    My hot dog stand was the shit.

Your girlfriend loved it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    If you're mainly hunting Nelemar 3rd floor, just open with ewave and everything should be dead by the time they can move.
    This worked great for my wizard when he first started in Nelemar but tagging others with ewave blows.

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    Open with 512
    This is. My wizard loves open 512. Stops maneuvers and a follow up cast of 908 is the tits.

I've since switched to using 514(stone fist). Downside is only one target, upside it prevents maneuvers and provides a bonus to 917.

6. Default

Thanks for the input everyone. I dropped Dodge entirely and moved CM up to 100 ranks. I also moved up Perception to a full 2x. Going to give this a shot for a week or two and see how it goes. Worst case scenario I pop another fixskills and see what tweaks I can do to it.

For cman's I decided to just stick with Cunning Defense 5/5 and Disarm 5/5. I'll move things around if I feel like feint seems to be getting me more. Although, that usually is not the case for me. Things now look like this:

Code:
      Armor Use..........................|      70      15
      Combat Maneuvers...................|     200     100
      Physical Fitness...................|     201     101
      Arcane Symbols.....................|     302     202
      Magic Item Use.....................|     302     202
      Spell Aiming.......................|     302     202
      Harness Power......................|     403     303
      Elemental Mana Control.............|     302     202
      Spirit Mana Control................|      50      10
      Elemental Lore - Air...............|      50      10
      Elemental Lore - Earth.............|      50      10
      Elemental Lore - Fire..............|     172      72
      Elemental Lore - Water.............|     210     110
      Perception.........................|     302     202
      Climbing...........................|     160      60
      Swimming...........................|     201     101

Spell Lists
      Major Elemental....................|             101

Spell Lists
      Minor Elemental....................|             101

Spell Lists
      Wizard.............................|             101
    Elementary my dear Watson!

Why 101 MinEl ranks?

8. Default

I could have gone for less but I like the balance. I guess I could have dumped the extra 25 ranks into MjE or Wizard. I thought the consensus in the community was 101*3 was just as favorable as the standard 76MnE, 126 MjE, 101 Wizard. I could be completely off base though!
    Elementary my dear Watson!

I'd imagine that with 90 points of protection vs Disarm plus running Haste you shouldn't encounter enough RT from the rare successful disarm to really prove hazardous. Looks like a solid build IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    I could have gone for less but I like the balance. I guess I could have dumped the extra 25 ranks into MjE or Wizard. I thought the consensus in the community was 101*3 was just as favorable as the standard 76MnE, 126 MjE, 101 Wizard. I could be completely off base though!
    last time I saw that was before the 415 nerf when it was the goto. wanted to keep mje level for leech CS, wiz level for enchant, but keep mne for abusing the double strike 415. I think now most people are back to overtraining mje if they're sticking with immolate or wiz for 917 / enchant (i'm doing 75 / 100 / 128 myself). Honestly i don't think it matters for wizards much anymore and that 101/101/101 is so satisfying to look at.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!