Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Official forums shutting down.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Amazing how the people who do the most crying about neg rep comments often leave the nastiest neg rep comments then try to downplay them after the comments are linked to them in public.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I actually don't. Why don't you re-post what you said? I'm assuming it was probably yet another death threat that you then walked back by claiming "No, gais! I was totally just being really mature and saying I was gonna blow some jizz on his mom's face! LOL! I'm so funny and cleaver! Please give me green rep in my thread I have dedicated to objectifying women!"
    No. I already debated it with you in the original thread, and as usual you proved that no amount of reason or logic will prevent you from being a giant bitch and playing the victim. See the above rep comment you referenced where you said yesterday that I gave you a death threat. FYI a death threat is saying something with intent to follow through with an action. IE: "Die in a fire" is not a death threat, but "I'm gonna kill you motherfucker" would be.

Let me guess, this also isn't a death threat that I have received in rep comments: "Go kill yourself you fucking piece of shit. I hope you die like your dad."
    I can't claim that one, you're just making shit up again which is your standard mode of operation. Didn't take long to return to it. Unsurprise! But no, that's actually not a death threat, because the person conveyed no intent to cause you any harm, just a hope that you would self end or otherwise expire.

Amazing how the people who do the most crying about neg rep comments often leave the nastiest neg rep comments then try to downplay them after the comments are linked to them in public.
    If you'll return to my original post all I did was state the truth, that ParkBandit is the most prolific rep abuser on the forum in terms of the content and number of rep comments left. You know it's true, you've seen the examples of his sexually charged hateful rhetoric he leaves daily in rep comments across this forum. Not going to spend 10 seconds to produce a god damned one of them as if you hadn't seen the 100s of other examples. As if it would somehow sway your tiny little mind a bit. No thanks. Moving on.

Sorry about your dad.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    No.
    How quickly you realized what a jackass you sounded like saying this. "I didn't threaten your mom! I just said I was gonna blow a load of jizz in her face!"

I can't claim that one, you're just making shit up again which is your standard mode of operation.
    I didn't say you left me that rep comment, but the person who did is of your ilk, which is why I'm sure you're just gonna downplay the shit out of that comment as well.

You know what, Bhaalizmo? I'm gonna do you a favor and stop responding to you in regards to this so you can stop digging that hole any deeper.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-21-2022 at 08:56 AM.

How quickly you realized what a jackass you sounded like saying this. "I didn't threaten your mom! I just said I was gonna blow a load of jizz in her face!"
    Nice fabrication on the fly, as usual. Tell your mom I said hi.

I didn't say you left me that rep comment, but the person who did is of your ilk, which is why I'm sure you're just gonna downplay the shit out of that comment as well.

You know what, Bhaalizmo? I'm gonna do you a favor and stop responding to you in regards to this so you can stop digging that hole any deeper.
    You know what TGO1? That's not how you ignore someone, as I've told you 100 times you dumbass. You just don't respond to them. Announcing that you're going to not talk to them anymore is the equivalent of a child throwing a tantrum. It's not effective at all and it doesn't get your point across. Actually not responding to that person forever, would actually get the point across. You're just not capable of that though. So anyway... cool story I guess?

Blog Entries

Tell your mom I said hi.

the equivalent of a child throwing a tantrum.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Nice fabrication on the fly, as usual. Tell your mom I said hi.

You know what TGO1? That's not how you ignore someone, as I've told you 100 times you dumbass. You just don't respond to them. Announcing that you're going to not talk to them anymore is the equivalent of a child throwing a tantrum. It's not effective at all and it doesn't get your point across. Actually not responding to that person forever, would actually get the point across. You're just not capable of that though. So anyway... cool story I guess?

Yo mama is SO FAT, when she walked by the tv I missed a whole new season of Cobra Kai!

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Yo mama is SO FAT, when she walked by the tv I missed a whole new season of Cobra Kai!

Dreaven and Thicc girl guy are arguing. I enjoy both of your content and wish you both the best. Arguing on the internet is a waste of time.

Yo mama's so fat, I took a picture of her last Christmas and it's STILL printing.

Well yo mama is SO FAT, she uses Google Earth to take a selfie.