Page 21 of 213 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There is one person to blame for this tragedy. The guy in the car.

We should round up all those KKK fucks for terrorism and lock them up in Guantanamo.
    Fuck yes. Send the traitors to gitmo. I believe its legal to ship off US citizens without charges or a speedy trial. Use the patriot act to bust up these alt right bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There is one person to blame for this tragedy. The guy in the car.

We should round up all those KKK fucks for terrorism and lock them up in Guantanamo.
    Wait, why round up "All those KKK fucks"? They were the ones with the proper permit to protest and everything. Am I missing something here?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Wait, why round up "All those KKK fucks"? They were the ones with the proper permit to protest and everything. Am I missing something here?
    Is that the alt right talking point in defense of the racists? They filed the correct paperwork?

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    We all knew this was going to eventually happen because of the road blocking bullshit.
    I'm not getting in to the politics of this, but are you serious? The people hurt weren't run over by someone simply trying to drive along the rode and get through the intersection. By the way he drove the car, it's plainly obvious that he purposely rammed them. You can believe whatever politics you want, but don't be an idiot. I'm not left, I'm not right, but I am anti-idiot.

Seriously starting to believe that Tgo01/Neveragain are genuine racists,no troll, for real.
    Last edited by hello; 08-13-2017 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    Seriously starting to believe that Tgo01/Neveragain are genuine racists,no troll, for real.
    Of course they are. Its evident in their hyper sensitivity to the issue, and NA used a Knights of the Ku Klux Klan flag as his avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Is that the alt right talking point in defense of the racists? They filed the correct paperwork?
    It's just curious how quick you all are to want to throw people in jail depending on their political leaning.

A Sanders supporter shot up a practice baseball game filled with Republicans, were you all calling for Sanders supporters to be rounded up and thrown in Guantanamo?

A BLM sympathizer shoots several police officers, were you all calling for BLM members to be rounded up and thrown in Guantanamo?

A Muslim shoots up a gay nightclub, were you calling for all Muslims to be rounded up and thrown in Guantanamo?

A black nationalist targeted and shot several white people in California recently, were you calling for all black nationalists to be rounded up and thrown in Guantanamo?

Yet here we have a bunch of white nationalist dipshits who went about things the proper way; asking the city for permission to hold a rally, they are mostly minding their own business when Antifa and BLM show up unannounced, close down a roadway because their fee fees are hurt, and a dipshit runs them over with their car and now suddenly the ones who were originally holding a rally minding their own business all need to be rounded up and thrown in Guantanamo?

This selective outrage from the left is certainly amusing though.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-13-2017 at 11:04 AM.

Neveragain IS a white nationalilst. Card-carrying white nationalilst.

Tgo is your run of the mill racist

No one:

1) Takes you seriously (except time4fun)
    2) Gives a shit what you believe (except time4fun)
    3) Everything is a troll for you. For real.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Neveragain IS a white nationalilst. Card-carrying white nationalilst.

Tgo is your run of the mill racist
    Holy fuck.. right on queue.