Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [Transgender] Ben Shapiro is awesome

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    And this will probably be latrine oe time4fun's retort.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash187 View Post
    And this will probably be latrine oe time4fun's retort.
    Latrin would never do that.

Not without making a 40 paragraph post.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-12-2017 at 07:13 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

Latrin would never do that.

Not without making a 40 paragraph post.
    Well let's go further then Methais. I'll post one pic again for a point and one for what it looks like now.

3.5 years ago, I had an accident at work. I pretty much destroyed my left arm (I was left handed). Only 2 fingers work and one of the non working ones has been 2/3rds amputated. All 3 nerves fubared, all flexor tendons torn from the muscle, 90% of my flexor muscles shredded into the muscle belly which does not allow regrowth. If anyone thinks I don't wake up every morning, look in the mirror, and wonder If I shouldn't put a bullet through my head to stop the pain or the looks (this is on par with the outcast transfolks) then your sadly mistaken. I hate what happened but it's life. Put your big boy pants on and go on.

When the cast came off
    no.jpg

What I'm left with
    arm.jpg

Well let's go further then Methais. I'll post one pic again for a point and one for what it looks like now.

3.5 years ago, I had an accident at work. I pretty much destroyed my left arm (I was left handed). Only 2 fingers work and one of the non working ones has been 2/3rds amputated. All 3 nerves fubared, all flexor tendons torn from the muscle, 90% of my flexor muscles shredded into the muscle belly which does not allow regrowth. If anyone thinks I don't wake up every morning, look in the mirror, and wonder If I shouldn't put a bullet through my head to stop the pain or the looks (this is on par with the outcast transfolks) then your sadly mistaken. I hate what happened but it's life. Put your big boy pants on and go on.

When the cast came off
    no.jpg

What I'm left with
    arm.jpg
    Holy shit dude that looks painful, what do you do? And you best get paid a shit ton for whatever you do.

You think you're the only one that has had mental illness?
    Nothing about my post stated or implied that. Would you like to try another response thinking that others might've been in the same boat but have different views?
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Nothing about my post stated or implied that. Would you like to try another response thinking that others might've been in the same boat but have different views?
    Sure thing pumpkin. You said this... I have had mental illness. Perhaps I am more qualified than you are to recognize it when it occurs? It is clear to me that being transgender in and of itself is not mental illness. Furthermore, perhaps my experience in therapy that taught me how to empathize with myself makes me better qualified to empathize with transgender people, and have a hearty lol at your claim that they are in any sense being "coddled".

You basically stated no one else(at a bare minimum, me) here has had mental illness and you're better qualified to point it out. And I hate to break it to you but transgender is a mental illness. I dealt with mine. They prescribed me ambien but I was up after 2 hours so I did what worked for me. Worked myself stupid tired or got black out drunk where I would have at least a somewhat restful sleep. In the beginning there was 2-3 days without sleep.

You basically stated no one else(at a bare minimum, me) here has had mental illness and you're better qualified to point it out. And I hate to break it to you but transgender is a mental illness.
    I can say with certainty that you are not qualified to make that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    I can say with certainty that you are not qualified to make that statement.
    What about Latrin is he qualified?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

A couple things. I did not state, basically or otherwise, that no one else has had mental illness. Transgender is factually not a mental illness - you can believe it is, that's up to you, but if you do you are factually incorrect.

You're taking this very personally, which I do not enjoy for several reasons; among them, that you have rendered yourself incapable of considering information to the contrary. Forget it, Crash, it's Internet-town!
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

What about Latrin is he qualified?
    No, he isn't. Good thing he's just repeating what the people who actually are qualified say about it.