Page 7 of 111 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom Announcement:

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Well my bad then, I noticed you and Whirlin had the same title so I figured maybe you were made a mod after that announcement post was created.
    Those are "Groups".

The HoA is an MHO.
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Simu is not Wyrom. And no, that is surely not "their job". If these forums are so awesome then I don't understand what the concern is for A: the other forum or B: Wyrom leaving. More likely people realize that the current state of the forum is encouraging the creation of alternate forums (just like the officials did) and the fact that Wyrom posted here gave an "officially unofficial" credibility.

The fact is that the creation of this new forum, the cross over of some big names, and the loss of Wyrom, are all bad news for THIS forum.
    I really doubt that this is bad news. The forum was never meant to be a place for a GM to come.

If merchanting goes, then yeah, maybe. I really doubt you'll get much traction over there with the rules though.

Blog Entries

These forums would still very much benefit from a number of changes which would allow people to better filter what they see. If those changes were done earlier, I doubt this split would be taking place.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    I really doubt that this is bad news.
    I reallyer doubt it's good news though.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

I didn't parse through the other forums rules. I prefer it here. That being said, could you point out what specifically I violated in the TOS? (not arguing that I didn't do it. I am sure I did. I am just curious)
    Scroll up. I posted the rules of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    How have I moved traffic? I didn't make this post. Furthermore, I'm only a moderator under merchanting. You're overstating my authority. I'm not an admin, I don't control these forums. I've attempted working with Kranar in some aspects of control, and they have not worked, so I've stuck to moding and watching the merchanting side of things.
    You really should step down. Douche move on your part.

I may have crossed wire, I was pretty sure you were in the "Mod only spam!" camp. If not, apologies. So what do you think the appropriate actions of a moderator on these forums are?
    I made a post a couple of years ago that I still stand by. I have no problem with actual trolls that add nothing to the forums being banned. For example, hello.

I know a lot of people like to point to ParkBandit as being a troll and needs to be banned, but he posts in other parts of the forum outside of the politics folder and brings value to the community in his own way. He also tends to make arguments in the politics folder. I know everyone is now like "Oh that's because he's a conservative like you!"

No. I think time4fun is useless in the politics folder but I recognize the value she brings to the PC outside of the politics folder.

Some people are just here to cause problems no matter what section of the forum they are on. Those people should be dealt with.

As far as people being meanie heads in general? I mean come on, lets get over ourselves here a bit. I can tell someone I think they're an idiot for the shit they are saying and not let that cloud my judgement of them as a person or think they or me need to be kicked out of the community.

Scroll up. I posted the rules of the forum.
    [10:58 PM] Whirlin: Rules are placeholders
    [10:58 PM] Whirlin: Literally just copy/pasted from the first TOS we found
    [10:58 PM] lodestonecowboy: Again, what do the rules prevent you from doing that you'd like to do?
    [10:59 PM] Drauz: Was it a feminist website you found them on?
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    You are literally creating a new forum instead of just getting your own official forums out of 1992.

This is pretty hilarious.
    Fixed.

EDIT: Holy shit the safe space forums are ugly as fuck it reminds me of when I first started playing GS with the plain white background before I knew Wizard FE existed.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-07-2017 at 11:41 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

You really should step down. Douche move on your part.
    How? Where did my duties of deleting spam and double checking on new accounts posting high end items fail?

That's all I'm moderator of. You're confusing me with an administrator.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.