Page 6 of 111 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom Announcement:

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    You couldn't post what you just said in that new forum. Think about that.
    I didn't parse through the other forums rules. I prefer it here. That being said, could you point out what specifically I violated in the TOS? (not arguing that I didn't do it. I am sure I did. I am just curious)
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    You were one of the voices demanding he be a glorified spam sweeper. Until I start seeing spam all over the forums he is fulfilling his obligations to these forums as they have been laid out to him.
    I said I didn't want him threatening to ban people for being meanie heads. Especially people being meanie heads in the politics folder.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You all remember what happened when SashaFierce was a mod on the PC? Because unless I'm misunderstanding the titles over there he's a mod on those forums now.
    You should probably read the announcement. It says who the admin and moderators are. I'm not one of them.
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

4. Default

New forums rules are lame why not just post on the officials then.

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFierce View Post
    You should probably read the announcement. It says who the admin and moderators are. I'm not one of them.
    Well my bad then, I noticed you and Whirlin had the same title so I figured maybe you were made a mod after that announcement post was created.

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    Because that new forum is apparently now the official unofficial forums, if you can believe it.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-07-2017 at 11:28 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    Because you can't sell for cash there.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Non-paying customers cannot post on the officials outside of 1 folder, and what Nevermind said.
    Last edited by Fallen; 08-07-2017 at 11:30 PM.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Blog Entries

Well my bad then, I noticed you and Whirlin had the same title so I figured maybe you were made a mod after that announcement post was created.
    MHO. I organize the group, so I've been testing the group options available and labeling over there. Alastir is not a moderator, he is not an administrator, he's an advocate.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

I said I didn't want him threatening to ban people for being meanie heads. Especially people being meanie heads in the politics folder.
    I may have crossed wire, I was pretty sure you were in the "Mod only spam!" camp. If not, apologies. So what do you think the appropriate actions of a moderator on these forums are?
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."