Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTS 100m silvers

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    klaive is back????
    Shut up macguyver.

bump, any quantity 10m to 100m is 4.5, buy all 100m and it's 4.3

Oh get the fuck out of here with this bullshit, beldannon. I price my silvers how I want to price my silvers and you can go fuck yourself with your price fixing bullshit.

In honor of beldannon being a cunt, silvers are now 4.2 per

Quote Originally Posted by Rjex View Post

Oh get the fuck out of here with this bullshit, beldannon. I price my silvers how I want to price my silvers and you can go fuck yourself with your price fixing bullshit.

In honor of beldannon being a cunt, silvers are now 4.2 per

This strikes me as...suspect. Did you double check the signature?
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

What's there to double check? http://forum.gsplayers.com/member.php?10861

6. Default

oh it's okay ososis I admit I did it, I mean if he wants to lower his silvers and get less money for his rent that's on him. I did it, actually have done like 3 total in the last few months, but figured he needed some good rep. I am a dick not a cunt get it right junior person

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    oh it's okay ososis I admit I did it, I mean if he wants to lower his silvers and get less money for his rent that's on him. I did it, actually have done like 3 total in the last few months, but figured he needed some good rep. I am a dick not a cunt get it right junior person
    You're part of the problem why silvers are in the shitter though, with your self-admitted complete lack of self control on P2W events.

Just saying.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-22-2019 at 08:56 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Rjex View Post
    What's there to double check? http://forum.gsplayers.com/member.php?10861
    As I said, the signature. *shrug* It stuck me as odd for him to sign it "5". Since apparently you DID double check the page source to get his profile ID then awesome (though in the first post that wasn't really clear, which was why I asking, and in all fairness it's still not super clear in the second post, though I feel like its what I am supposed to infer from you posing his profile?)
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

9. Default

I have not done one run of rings this time and I am not sure aobut this ravioli event. So maybe I am learning Mr methais