View Poll Results: SIMUCOIN store: Portable Super Nodes?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, an excellent idea.

5 20.83%
  • No, terrible idea.

18 75.00%
  • Maybe, not sure.

1 4.17%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Simucoin Shop: Portable Super Nodes?

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Was that the guy who wanted to start a Gemstone Twitch pvp stream to bring in the esport monies?
    hey man, people watch dumb shit on twitch. It's basically an excuse to be an asshole in a chatroom with the thin veil of a video game as a backdrop.

If you got a popular twitch stream playing gemstone, that would be some inception shit with LNet.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    Was it the Gemstone Real Estate person?
    That was Gemstones/RagingThrak/IW/probably macguyver.

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    hey man, people watch dumb shit on twitch. It's basically an excuse to be an asshole in a chatroom with the thin veil of a video game as a backdrop.

If you got a popular twitch stream playing gemstone, that would be some inception shit with LNet.
    No, I know, I watch some stuff on Twitch (even if Whirlin still refuses to show off his goods when he goes live).

What the DRAGONSS guy was saying was that he wanted Simu to put aside RL $$$ to be used as cash prizes for the top PvPers, and to hold tournaments and livestreams like those found in esports like StarCraft and MOBAs. Supposedly this would allow the GS playerbase to grow exponentially or something.

Last edited by Taernath; 11-28-2016 at 02:03 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post

Assholes in a chat being an asshole to an asshole while watching said asshole be an asshole to other assholes on a chat channel for assholes in a 30 year old text game full of assholes?

Last edited by Methais; 11-28-2016 at 02:07 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Who the fuck is that? Please tell me that's not a real screenshot. Unless she's on her way to Silvergate.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

5. Default

Its taernath

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Who the fuck is that? Please tell me that's not a real screenshot. Unless she's on her way to Silvergate.
    That appears to be a level 54 giantman caster of some sort? I can't read the name though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    It's Tisket.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

It's Tisket.
    No actual GS player looks like that; especially this Tisket you speak of.

9. Default

tisket is more attractive than that emo streamer

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    tisket is more attractive than that emo streamer
    heh, if you consider a mom of 2 in her 50's I guess. Although, nothing against older women, I'm always available ladies! #saggytits