Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help altering a Bandolier

1. Default

A distressed denim bandolier covered in Wu Tang stickers.

an ol' dirty bandolier

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post
    an ol' dirty bandolier
    This, or see if you can work Iceberg Slim in somehow.

You'll be much more likely to get it in a SHOW where you can explain it more and keeping the short simpler will allow you to mesh it together with your other items more.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    You'll be much more likely to get it in a SHOW where you can explain it more and keeping the short simpler will allow you to mesh it together with your other items more.
    That makes sense.

Anyone want to help me by designing a show for something akin to a war-torn copper-something harness, plz? PM me. Okeydokey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

So I've come up with this so far:

A war-torn copper-worked harness.

SHOW: Blade-slashed nicks and scars to the worn leather body of the harness are a testament to the battles it has endured. Corroded copper wire holds the outer pleating and the inseam's binding together, while brighter pieces of metal reveal where repairs have been made over the years. Thick leather straps with matching copper buckles of all shapes and sizes thoroughly secure the harness to its wearer.

So maybe I can use some help there still..?

Also:

>analyze bandolier

When altering, keep in mind that the bandolier's messaging references large and small containers, and a row of weapon slots and straps. These can all be altered by a skilled merchant. The containers should remain plural. Currently, they are set to slots (wands and small weapons), straps (belted weapons), a series of straps (back weapons), large sacks (bundled weapons), narrow tubes (paper and scrolls), small pouches (trinkets), and containers (anything else).

I don't have the creative spark to alter the extra tidbits (and, then somehow, perhaps, work them into the show, or what have you?

Still kinda confused. Appreciate any and all help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

battle worn is nice too
    standing between the living and the dead

1. I'd recommend against the double hyphen in the look description, as well as a double compound words. You can go general in the look and specific in the show: e.g. "metalworked harness", and then you talk about the copper in the show. If you really want to use copper-worked, use it as a noun adjunct, as in "copperwork" instead of an adjective. This is not common usage, so here is a link if you need to support: (https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/copperwork).

2. "War", in modern usage, describes a geo-socio-political condition, and tends to refer to these things (i.e. places, populations, nations). "War-anything" is a juvenile and clumsy descriptor when used as adjectives or adjective constructs for items, especially war cloaks, war boots, etc. As the posted above intimated, battle is more correct.

You weren't too far off. My recommendation: "A battle-marred copperwork harness."