Page 894 of 1661 FirstFirst ... 3947948448848928938948958969049449941394 ... LastLast
Results 8,931 to 8,940 of 16604

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Biden says Trump is first racist U.S. president

Former Vice President Joe Biden on Wednesday called President Donald Trump the first racist president in U.S. history.

Speaking at a virtual town hall organized by the Service Employees International Union, Biden offered the assessment of the president after Suk Kim, a South Korean immigrant, detailed an experience she had being racially profiled at a supermarket and expressed concern over Trump's coronavirus rhetoric, including referring to COVID-19 as the "China virus."

he presumptive 2020 Democratic presidential nominee said he was "so angry" after learning of her experience before criticizing Trump for "his spreading of racism."

"The way he deals with people based on the color of their skin, their national origin, where they're from, is absolutely sickening," Biden said. "No sitting president has ever done this, never, never, never."

"No Republican president has done this, this no Democratic president," he continued. "We've had racists and they've existed, they’ve tried to get elected president but he's the first one that has. And the way he pits people against one another is all designed to divide the country, divide people, not pull them together.

Asked about the remarks during a press conference Wednesday, Trump cited the passage of the The First Step Act and a lower unemployment rate among Black and Hispanic Americans during his term "prior to the China plague coming in."

"I've done more for black Americans than anybody with the possible exception of Abraham Lincoln," Trump said. "No one else has even been close."

Trump has been accused of fomenting anti-Asian sentiment by referring to the novel coronavirus as the "China virus," "Kung Flu," and "China pandemic."

It's worth noting that several of the nation's past presidents either held slaves or otherwise expressed racist views. The White House itself was constructed with slave labor.

The Biden campaign in a statement later acknowledged past racist presidents but said Trump stands out among them.

"There have been a number of racist American presidents, but Trump stands out — especially in modern history — because he made running on racism and division his calling card and won," Biden campaign senior adviser Symone Sanders said. "He deliberately foments both, intentionally causing indescribable pain because he thinks it advantages him politically."

Trump has previously claimed Biden called him "racist" and "xenophobic" for restricting travel from China earlier this year. Biden has labeled Trump's handling of the pandemic as xenophobic, though did not tie that claim specifically to the travel restrictions.

Biden's comments Wednesday appeared to be the first time the former vice president has directly called Trump a racist. The former vice president has previously accused Trump of having "fanned the flames of white supremacy" and compared the president to former Alabama Gov. George Wallace, who ran for president on a segregationist platform.

Katrina Pierson, a Trump campaign senior adviser, said in a statement that Trump "loves all people, works hard to empower all Americans, and is supported by more Black voters than any Republican presidential candidate in modern history."

"No one should take lectures on racial justice from Joe Biden," she added.

Before Bhaalizmo creams in his underoos, Biden walked it back some in the same article.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Last edited by Methais; 07-23-2020 at 10:40 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

More Democrat gaslighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    More Democrat gaslighting.
    Where's Rachel Dolezal when we need her most. She could fix all this, and bring the races together forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Where's Rachel Dolezal when we need her most. She could fix all this, and bring the races together forever.
    I think we already have enough deluded white people, thanks... heh.
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

6. Default

Good for him.

Fuck cancel culture and sensitive snowflakes.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/24/washin...nick-sandmann/

This kid can probably retire today, his 18th birthday.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Good for him.

In a subsequent tweet Friday, Sandmann fired a warning shot at Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey.

“We have settled with WAPO and CNN. The fight isn’t over. 2 down. 6 to go. Don’t hold your breath @jack,” he wrote.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Good for him.

2 lawsuits settled out of court down. I wonder how many other people he is suing will end up settling out of court.

The problem with people dragging their feet to settle means Sandmann might figure he now has enough "fuck you" money that he doesn't want to settle and wants to drag it out to court.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-24-2020 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    2 lawsuits settled out of court down. I wonder how many other people he is suing will end up settling out of court.

The problem with people dragging their feet to settle means Sandmann might figure he now has enough "fuck you" money that he doesn't want to settle and wants to drag it out to court.
    Hope he does. Someone needs to hold these "media" companies responsible for the bullshit they peddle.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution