Page 18 of 210 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    I have made a couple comments here and there about how fringe a site this has become. Here we are where President Trump himself has come out without ambiguity or qualification against this violence, and yet multiple posters here have gone with 'yeah BUT'. Could I ask for a better illustration? Yes. But it would be churlish of me.
    You enjoy Nickleback.

Blog Entries

I have made a couple comments here and there about how fringe a site this has become. Here we are where President Trump himself has come out without ambiguity or qualification against this violence, and yet multiple posters here have gone with 'yeah BUT'. Could I ask for a better illustration? Yes. But it would be churlish of me.
    So a few extreme people make the entire site fringe?

This is the mentality of "you're a republican? you must be a nazi" and "you're a democrat? you're a ball less pussy".
    Last edited by drauz; 08-12-2017 at 07:54 PM.

Bodycount in Charlottesville now up to 3, all of them counterprotestors(the snowflakes).

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    Watches a video of a crowd of people made up almost entirely of white kids get plowed into by a car, decides they're most likely anti-white (and I'm guessing somehow deserved it, by your tone).

I mean people have been getting run over by cars for months because they were blocking roads with their stupid protests. I'm not saying they deserved to get run over, I'm just saying it would have taken minimal brain power to not get run over in the first place. And in case you haven't been paying attention for the past bunch of years, dumb white guilt kids are typically some of the most anti-white people out there.

Am I glad they got run over? No. Do I think they deserved to get run over? No. Could they have easily avoided it by not acting like idiots? Yes. Is the person who ran them over a piece of shit? Also yes.

The people on the other side at this protest are just as retarded too, and so is this newfound obsession with removing Civil War statues as if it's going to end racism or something.

What tone was I using anyway?

Last edited by Methais; 08-12-2017 at 08:24 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I mean people have been getting run over by cars for months because they were blocking roads with their stupid protests. I'm not saying they deserved to get run over, I'm just saying it would have taken minimal brain power to not get run over in the first place. And in case you haven't been paying attention for the past bunch of years, dumb white guilt kids are typically some of the most anti-white people out there.

Am I glad they got run over? No. Do I think they deserved to get run over? No. Could they have easily avoided it by not acting like idiots? Yes. Is the person who ran them over a piece of shit? Also yes.

The people on the other side at this protest are just as retarded too, and so is this newfound obsession with removing Civil War statues as if it's going to end racism or something.

What tone was I using anyway?
    God you're such a fucktard. You do realize in the video he stops, get's jeered at, becomes irate, then floors it into the crowd of people. It's called pre-meditated murder.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    So a few extreme people make the entire site fringe? This is the mentality of "you're a republican? you must be a nazi" and "you're a democrat? you're a ball less pussy".
    That people don't think of Tgo and Methais as fringe makes this entire site fringe.

That you think that "fringe" is comparable to 'Nazi' says more about you than it does about my statement.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    So a few extreme people make the entire site fringe?

This is the mentality of "you're a republican? you must be a nazi" and "you're a democrat? you're a ball less pussy".
    Drauz you sure about this little gathering in Fredericksburg? Is it whites only?

Oh snap, think there's a statue of old Jeb Stuart in Fredericksburg... uh oh.
    Last edited by hello; 08-12-2017 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    God you're such a fucktard. You do realize in the video he stops, get's jeered at, becomes irate, then floors it into the crowd of people. It's called pre-meditated murder.
    So you're disagreeing with me that the guy who ran those people over is a piece of shit? You got issues man, seek help.

Pretty sure it's vehicular manslaughter anyway OMG SICK BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Methais; 08-12-2017 at 08:29 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I didn't say the guy should have plowed his car into the crowd, I just said the crowd is stupid for yet again blocking traffic. It was just a matter of time before something like this happened, oh wait, it's already happened several times!

Maybe they should just, I don't know, stay out of the fucking road? Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I didn't say the guy should have plowed his car into the crowd, I just said
    President Trump himself has come out without ambiguity or qualification against this violence, and yet multiple posters here have gone with 'yeah BUT'.

Like I said, Terry.

Not a good look.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.