Page 518 of 663 FirstFirst ... 18418468508516517518519520528568618 ... LastLast
Results 5,171 to 5,180 of 6622

Thread: Dumb things liberals say:

I can't wait to see the reaction when some bomb strapped Muslim eventually runs into the middle of all these idiots and pushes the red button.

I'm sure they'll still blame Trump but listening to their reasoning for it will be good entertainment.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I can't wait to see the reaction when some bomb strapped Muslim eventually runs into the middle of all these idiots and pushes the red button.

I'm sure they'll still blame Trump but listening to their reasoning for it will be good entertainment.
    Well yeah, everything is Trump's fault. It's Trump's fault my fridge wasn't hauled away today!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Well yeah, everything is Trump's fault. It's Trump's fault my fridge wasn't hauled away today!
    Thanks, Donald!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Thanks, Donald!
    I guess now Harvey and Irma are Donald's fault too. If only we elected Obama for a 3rd term.. we would be spared from hurricanes!!!!!

“It’s scary,” Lawrence responded. “You know, it’s this new language that’s forming. I don’t even recognize it. It’s also scary to know it’s been proven through science that climate change is due to human activity, and we continue to ignore it, and the only voice that we really have is through voting. And we voted, and it was really startling,” she added.

“You know, you’re watching these hurricanes now, and it’s really hard, especially while promoting this movie, not to feel Mother Nature’s rage, wrath,” Lawrence said.

Mother Nature is a real person with real feelings!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I guess now Harvey and Irma are Donald's fault too. If only we elected Obama for a 3rd term.. we would be spared from hurricanes!!!!!

“It’s scary,” Lawrence responded. “You know, it’s this new language that’s forming. I don’t even recognize it. It’s also scary to know it’s been proven through science that climate change is due to human activity, and we continue to ignore it, and the only voice that we really have is through voting. And we voted, and it was really startling,” she added.

“You know, you’re watching these hurricanes now, and it’s really hard, especially while promoting this movie, not to feel Mother Nature’s rage, wrath,” Lawrence said.

Bitch lasagna

MOTHER NATURE IS A CORPORATION????!?!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Bitch lasagna
    Last edited by Methais; 09-08-2017 at 12:25 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Support and counseling services for students, staff and faculty

We are deeply concerned about the impact some speakers may have on individuals’ sense of safety and belonging. No one should be made to feel threatened or harassed simply because of who they are or for what they believe. For that reason, the following support services are being offered and encouraged:

Student support services

Employee (faculty and staff) support services

The resources that are available to students following the sold-out event include:

Mental health counseling
    Non-emergency medical care
    The ability to report “hate crimes or hate-motivated acts”

All because Ben Shapiro is speaking at UC-Berkeley

Fucking snowflakes.......................

Support and counseling services for students, staff and faculty

We are deeply concerned about the impact some speakers may have on individuals’ sense of safety and belonging. No one should be made to feel threatened or harassed simply because of who they are or for what they believe. For that reason, the following support services are being offered and encouraged:

Student support services

Employee (faculty and staff) support services

The resources that are available to students following the sold-out event include:

Mental health counseling
    Non-emergency medical care
    The ability to report “hate crimes or hate-motivated acts”

All because Ben Shapiro is speaking at UC-Berkeley

Fucking snowflakes.......................
    Lol, this is for real? This is really a thing? Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Lol, this is for real? This is really a thing? Unbelievable.
    Yes it is really a thing. It is Berkley after all they only need protection from words, they are ok with fires, rioters, and assault with bike locks.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

10. Default

No one should be made to feel threatened or harassed simply because of who they are or for what they believe.
    ...unless you have conservative beliefs. Then look out.