Page 133 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 33831231311321331341351431832336331133 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

I should add that I do get that the difference between a fine and a tax isn't huge if you are opposed to taxes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rheisia View Post
    I should add that I do get that the difference between a fine and a tax isn't huge if you are opposed to taxes.
    It was a penalty, which is essentially a fine. If you don't pay it, you face further action. There really isn't a huge difference, other than what it is called.

Not that it matters anymore. It is gone after this tax season ends.
    Last edited by Gelston; 03-05-2018 at 10:35 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    So this whole time the Democrats were defending the constitution with the mandate?

I guess I just keep missing the part where it says "purchase health insurance or be punished"

Trump has not even come close to that kind of bullshit.

Democrats should pursue Impeachment now instead of waiting until after the midterms. Imagine the fire and brimstone that could take place in 9 months time, this must be done now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "ruled" does not = law.

Show me in the constitution where it says one must purchase insurance.

Why do I need to worry about Russia when the Democrats are trying to enact Communist laws?

Since when does insurance = medical care? Not a single damn thing about healthcare was fixed. All that happened is insurance companies were given the golden egg with the label monopoly written on the side.

Please for the love of god, just point to the part of the constitution that says we are required to purchase insurance or sit your communist ass down.
    This is why I've singled you out a trumpanzee in the past. You make unreasonable withering arguments against dem positions and give trump a pass on shit bordering on treason. It makes no sense...unless you are a trumpanzee. Then it does indeed make sense.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    BREAKING: grandy jury in Mueller probe has issued subpoenas for docs going back to Nov. 1, 2015, 4½ months after Trump launched his campaign to Trump, Bannon, Cohen, Gates, Hicks, Lewandowski, Manafort, Page, Schiller and Stone.
    Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III is now directly gunning for President Trump — and not just on one front. It appears that Mueller is investigating whether Trump himself committed misconduct or possible criminality on two fronts, and possibly more.

NBC News is now reporting that Mueller has sent a subpoena to an unnamed witness that appears to hint at just how wide a net Mueller has cast. NBC reports that the subpoena suggests Mueller is focused, among other things, on determining what Trump himself knew about Russian sabotage of the 2016 election as it was happening.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.22631c7f337d

I wonder who the unnamed witness is.. Kushner? Assange? Conway?

Russia believed it effectively blocked former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney from being President Donald Trump’s choice for secretary of state, according to an unpublished memo penned by the same author of the Trump-Russia dossier.
    A little more fuel for the fire

http://www.newsweek.com/christopher-...y-trump-830494

Quote Originally Posted by Rheisia View Post
    The individual mandate wasn't something punishable by law. You couldn't go to jail, or face community service, or ever go near a Court or Police Station if you didn't have insurance. You weren't even actually fined. Your taxes just went up a bit.

It's sort of a stretch to say you were ever required to have insurance. To me, it's like saying you are required to give to charity because your taxes are higher if you don't.
    You don't have to drive the speed limit. You just have to pay a fine if you get caught speeding. And if you don't pay the fine, then you go to jail. But you didn't go to jail for speeding, you went to jail for not paying the fine that you were given because you were speeding!

Bob didn't die from a gunshot. He died from massive internal bleeding and hemorrhaging after a bullet pierced his organs.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-05-2018 at 11:08 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You don't have to drive the speed limit. You just have to pay a fine if you get caught speeding. And if you don't pay the fine, then you go to jail. But you didn't go to jail for speeding, you went to jail for not paying the fine that you were given because you were speeding!

Bob didn't die from a gunshot. He died from massive internal bleeding and hemorrhaging after a bullet pierced his organs.
    Guns don't kill people, holes do!

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Guns don't kill people, holes do!
    Proof that guns don't kill people:

Let's see how Latrin tries to argue against that.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Proof that guns don't kill people:

Let's see how Latrin tries to argue against that.
    He'll incorrectly use the term agrarian about 3546345 times.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    No collusion!