Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden vaccine mandate blocked!

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Everyone is racist that doesn't agree with me!
    We've known this since Obama was elected.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    In no respect in anyway is it worse. If all an African-American had to do at the height of Jim Crow was to get a shot to be treated the same, they'd probably be at 100%.

Don't be dense.
    FACT: Jim Crow was the result of electing Democrats into office.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I mean it kinda makes sense in some positions. You've gotta admit. Like for example: in home hospice care providers taking care of dying patients in 2021 - 2022. Who'd send an unvaccinated nurse into the home of a family where everyone has Covid and grandma is dying?
    Who would send covid positive patients into nursing homes where the most vulnerable people to covid lived?

Answer: Democrats
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavir...6a5624d8e0e30c

"Health officials let COVID-infected staff stay on the job"

"California health authorities announced over the weekend that hospital staff members who test positive but are symptom-free can continue working. Some hospitals in Rhode Island and Arizona have likewise told employees they can stay on the job if they have no symptoms or just mild ones."

But it's the unvaccinated that are the risk... it's fucking asinine.

Also - it's not about what a private business wants to do... it's about the Federal Government mandating what a private citizen or company should do that is the issue. Some people don't understand the distinction, and that is a sad thing. Thank goodness the Supreme Court shot the FEDERAL MANDATE down, but allowed individual companies to make their own decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    https://apnews.com/article/coronavir...6a5624d8e0e30c

"Health officials let COVID-infected staff stay on the job"

"California health authorities announced over the weekend that hospital staff members who test positive but are symptom-free can continue working. Some hospitals in Rhode Island and Arizona have likewise told employees they can stay on the job if they have no symptoms or just mild ones."

But it's the unvaccinated that are the risk... it's fucking asinine.

Also - it's not about what a private business wants to do... it's about the Federal Government mandating what a private citizen or company should do that is the issue. Some people don't understand the distinction, and that is a sad thing. Thank goodness the Supreme Court shot the FEDERAL MANDATE down, but allowed individual companies to make their own decisions.
    The Supreme Court did not say the federal government cannot mandate a private citizen be vaccinated, though, they only said that OSHA cannot do so without the plain authorization of Congress. This distinction is mentioned six times in the majority decision and another fourteen(!) in Justice Gorsuch's concurrence, including a reference to an actual current federal law where Congress did in fact mandate a private citizen be vaccinated under certain circumstances.

You've heard a lot about federalism in the lead up to and especially the follow up of this decision. I encourage you to read the actual decision for yourself, and once you see how far you have been led astray, perhaps reconsider all the other things you've heard from those same sources: perhaps this isn't the first time you were so hoodwinked.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    The Supreme Court did not say the federal government cannot mandate a private citizen be vaccinated, though, they only said that OSHA cannot do so without the plain authorization of Congress. This distinction is mentioned six times in the majority decision and another fourteen(!) in Justice Gorsuch's concurrence, including a reference to an actual current federal law where Congress did in fact mandate a private citizen be vaccinated under certain circumstances.

You've heard a lot about federalism in the lead up to and especially the follow up of this decision. I encourage you to read the actual decision for yourself, and once you see how far you have been led astray, perhaps reconsider all the other things you've heard from those same sources: perhaps this isn't the first time you were so hoodwinked.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post

That's right.. they said pass a LAW... and that's not happening, because the REPRESENTATIVES are supposed to support their CONSTIUENTS... not act as an authoritarian regime where "MANDATES" are decried.

The MANDATE is illegal... a LAW passed by the peoples REPRESENTATIVES (per the Constitution) is not.

Perhaps this isn't the first time you've been ignorant.
    Last edited by Shaps; 01-16-2022 at 08:11 AM.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/salt-l...le-locked-down

Damn, looks like stupid people are trying hard to push segregation out there. Feed enough ignorant people that can't think for themselves stupid shit and look what they want to do.

I mean it kinda makes sense in some positions. You've gotta admit. Like for example: in home hospice care providers taking care of dying patients in 2021 - 2022. Who'd send an unvaccinated nurse into the home of a family where everyone has Covid and grandma is dying?
    Nurse that previously had covid and now has antibodies and is immune > vaccinated nurse who's never been infected. Not that anyone expects you to understand basic logic like this though.

You mistake being intolerant of insufferable racist fuckwits like yourself for bitterness.
    You're a true internet hero and are making a difference.

Last edited by Methais; 01-17-2022 at 05:09 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible