Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: About that pesky voter fraud

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Double reported for not responding about said response to initial report.
    Triple reported because so angry.

Quadrupled reported to get 3 reporting in a row since angry.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Are we really arguing over the veracity of politifact?
    No ones arguing over anything. What’s happening is jokes were made over that old post of yours telling us about Politifact being credible because it says “fact” right there in the name as if that was supposed to mean something, and for some reason Ashliana is very very upset over it now, to the point that he won’t even drink his hot cocoa, the kind with the good marshmallows that are shaped like bunnies even. Those are his favorite.

I couldn’t give two shits about the actual Politifact website one way or another, nor do I give a shit about whatever its right leaning equivalent is. Just like I don’t give a shit about keeping up with every time Trump farts and having to make a post about it. Regardless of what does or doesn’t end up happening to Trump, nothing anyone on this forum can ever say or do will have any effect all on the outcome. Absolute best case scenario, you might convince like 1 person to vote a certain way, and even that’s extremely doubtful.

Actually I take that back. I was going to stay home on Election Day in 2016, but after witnessing the amount of retardation on here leading up to it, I decided to go vote for Trump anyway.

But other than that, yeah.

TLDR: Ashliana is very emotional and butthurt over a joke that has nothing to do with him.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-10-2018 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Methais' fantasy
    Let’s recap:

Ashliana: *Says something retarded*

PB: You’re retarded.

Ashliana: hahahahahaha PB is old and since he won’t take me seriously that must mean I destroyed him hahahaha rekt btw I just learned a new word and am going to use it all the time lol imbecile ahahaha rekt again because reasons I’m so smart and not at all overly emotional even though all my posts are full of emotion and retardedness!!!

PS: IMBECILE omg rekt again I’m so awesome at this
    Last edited by Methais; 04-10-2018 at 07:47 PM.
    Reality:

PB: *Says something profoundly dumb, backed up by absolutely zero evidence, that he got straight from the Breitbart-verse*

Ashliana: *Challenges PB on that statement*

PB: *Uhhh, uhhh! I have no ability to form any kind of coherent counterargument! I'd better fall back to my trademark style of impotent rage! CATFISHING! RETARDED! RETARDED CATFISHING!*

Ashliana: "You lose again."

Methais: "Oh no! Yet another board Trump apologist couldn't put his money where his mouth is! CHEETOH DEFENSE FORCE ACTIVATE!"

You do the same thing as PB, Methais. Except instead of babbling about "catfishing," you eventually switch to "Why take anything seriously? It's all trolling. Let me tell you about how it's all trolling for the 50th time, and yet, somehow I'm stupid enough to think I'm saying something new."
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-10-2018 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post

Reality:

PB: *Says something profoundly dumb, backed up by absolutely zero evidence, that he got straight from the Breitbart-verse*

Ashliana: *Challenges PB on that statement*

PB: *Uhhh, uhhh! I have no ability to form any kind of coherent counterargument! I'd better fall back to my trademark style of impotent rage! CATFISHING! RETARDED! RETARDED CATFISHING!*

Ashliana: "You lose again."

Methais: "Oh no! Yet another board Trump apologist couldn't put his money where his mouth is! CHEETOH DEFENSE FORCE ACTIVATE!"

You do the same thing as PB, Methais. Except instead of babbling about "catfishing," you eventually switch to "Why take anything seriously? It's all trolling. Let me tell you about how it's all trolling for the 50th time, and yet, somehow I'm stupid enough to think I'm saying something new."
    u mad?

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    No ones arguing over anything. What’s happening is jokes were made over that old post of yours telling us about Politifact being credible because it says “fact” right there in the name as if that was supposed to mean something, and for some reason Ashliana is very very upset over it now, to the point that he won’t even drink his hot cocoa, the kind with the good marshmallows that are shaped like bunnies even. Those are his favorite.

I couldn’t give two shits about the actual Politifact website one way or another, nor do I give a shit about whatever its right leaning equivalent is. Just like I don’t give a shit about keeping up with every time Trump farts and having to make a post about it. Regardless of what does or doesn’t end up happening to Trump, nothing anyone on this forum can ever say or do will have any effect all on the outcome. Absolute best case scenario, you might convince like 1 person to vote a certain way, and even that’s extremely doubtful.

Actually I take that back. I was going to stay home on Election Day in 2016, but after witnessing the amount of retardation on here leading up to it, I decided to go vote for Trump anyway.

But other than that, yeah.

TLDR: Ashliana is very emotional and butthurt over a joke that has nothing to do with him.
    Wait...Assliana is a dude? Why the gay feminine name then? General gayness?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Wait...Assliana is a dude? Why the gay feminine name then? General gayness?
    He's Flimbo.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    He's Flimbo.
    Come on, that's uncalled for. That's just mean.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Come on, that's uncalled for. That's just mean.
    ??

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Gosh, what do they do when they move with things like their drivers license/ID, vehicle registration, utility bills, and other things that you typically have to spend time and resources and acquire documentation in order to do?
    They take time off work, which is easier for them because they're a) rich and b) less likely to get fired for doing so.
    Quote Originally Posted by kutter
    Fraud occurs, the reason that liberals do not want to do anything about it is because at least for now, it benefits them more to do nothing about it. I mean how can you know if fraud was committed in kalifornia when they give drivers licenses to everyone and that is the primary documentation to prove who you are.
    Or maybe we can just for a second talk about the arcane matter of the Constitution.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.