Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Woke - What Does It Mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    And when proof is provided.. you either claim "JK GUIS!" and it's our fault we didn't "get it".. or you blame it on the alcohol...

Also, it's not like you've been banned on this server and came back on multiple accounts, each one outted because your stupidity is rather transparent.

Edited to add: Also, fuck you and your "treat each other with some basic common respect" bullshit. Always the fucking victim. Jesus.. what the fuck is life like blaming others for your own shit? Man up for once.
    "Man up" is a CIS Gender term of oppression I'll have you know. You need to stop using it promptly. This second. This instance. And reflect on your unconscious bias and hatred.

You pussy.

***All in jest! Sarcasm over***
    Last edited by Shaps; 02-22-2021 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Because when someone makes an accusation they should back it up with proof otherwise they are just talking shit. Because I can't avoid the "facts" if someone posts a quote of me posting what they claim I posted. Because its not rocket science to perform a simple search. Because it would be courteous to me and the entire community if people could treat each other with some basic common respect.
    Remember when you were calling Kavanaugh a rapist every day despite a complete lack of evidence?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Why should anyone afford you any more "respect" than you afford them? You want basic respect but do not give it. You want proof but do not accept proof when presented with such. You want sources yet discount them when presented with them. Again, as I said before, why should anyone engage with you when you simply discount, ignore and attempt distraction in order to avoid facts? And when that doesn't work you come back with insults, dismissals and when ignored enough, a plea to try and seem as if rational to get people drawn back in to engage for your seeming entertainment. So, why should people keep playing your game?

I for one, among others, am done with it.

You support evil, you act in an evil and deceitful way and when presented with these facts, you personify evil. There is a saying where I live, "When you wrestle with pigs, you are bound to get dirty."

I won't put up with your back and forth, I will say my piece and present my facts and ignore your childish rantings. Grow up.

Point proven.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Remember when you were calling Kavanaugh a rapist every day despite a complete lack of evidence?
    Remember when you were actually funny and fairly cool?

You have a talent for dramatically over exaggerating something to the very edge of outright lying. Either that or your brain is fried and we both know that not only do I remember things better than you I can also support my claims with actual quotes. You are too lazy and dumb for both.

In the "he said/she said" situation of that hearing I believed the she. I stand by that too. But I wasn't posting "HES A RAPIST" every day like you overdramatically suggest.

Remember when you were actually funny and fairly cool?

You have a talent for dramatically over exaggerating something to the very edge of outright lying. Either that or your brain is fried and we both know that not only do I remember things better than you I can also support my claims with actual quotes. You are too lazy and dumb for both.

In the "he said/she said" situation of that hearing I believed the she. I stand by that too. But I wasn't posting "HES A RAPIST" every day like you overdramatically suggest.
    How would you know when you said yourself you basically have no idea what you post most of the time because you're usually drunk?

Which reminds me...

Did you used to own a restaurant?

The irony of you talking about someone else lying though...
    Last edited by Methais; 02-22-2021 at 11:18 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    And when proof is provided.. you either claim "JK GUIS!" and it's our fault we didn't "get it".. or you blame it on the alcohol...

Also, it's not like you've been banned on this server and came back on multiple accounts, each one outted because your stupidity is rather transparent.

Edited to add: Also, fuck you and your "treat each other with some basic common respect" bullshit. Always the fucking victim. Jesus.. what the fuck is life like blaming others for your own shit? Man up for once.
    This coming from the guy who never signed his repeated obsessive seriously nasty reps for years then was busted during the Repaggedeon.

I was banned for 8 months for sharing the password of an account with other people only after you and a couple of other people freaked the fuck out that I had an alt and got Kranar involved. During my ban I did not make any alts. Meanwhile you and a couple of other were trying to claim I was everyone in any political thread that you were called out by or disagreed with. Ya'll still do it to this day. Paranoid!

Nice attempt at distorting the truth but not surprised. Griefing has always been your schtick since back in the park.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    How would you know when you said yourself you basically have no idea what you post most of the time because you're usually drunk?

Which reminds me...

Did you used to own a restaurant?

The irony of you talking about someone else lying though...
    The answer is at your fingertips. Nothing has been scrubbed. I've already done more work for you than you will ever do for yourself. Time for the little bird to fly on its own.

Plus, I have already told you I no longer want to discuss the details of my personal life with you or anyone else here. Please respect that.

This coming from the guy who never signed his repeated obsessive seriously nasty reps for years then was busted during the Repaggedeon.
    I don't get it. I still don't sign them... does that make a difference?

Cry about rep more, cupcake.

I was banned for 8 months for sharing the password of an account with other people only after you and a couple of other people freaked the fuck out that I had an alt and got Kranar involved. During my ban I did not make any alts. Meanwhile you and a couple of other were trying to claim I was everyone in any political thread that you were called out by or disagreed with. Ya'll still do it to this day. Paranoid!
    Sure you didn't, Chillmonster.... sure...

Nice attempt at distorting the truth but not surprised. Griefing has always been your schtick since back in the park.
    "OMG HE'S GRIEFING ME! SOMEONE HELP ME, I'M JUST A DEFENSELESS PRIMADONNA WHO ENJOYS PRETTY SCARFS!"

I'm surprised you didn't blame it on the alcohol again...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

The answer is at your fingertips. Nothing has been scrubbed. I've already done more work for you than you will ever do for yourself. Time for the little bird to fly on its own.

Plus, I have already told you I no longer want to discuss the details of my personal life with you or anyone else here. Please respect that.
    It's more about you being a pathological liar. You claimed you owned a restaurant. Then you claimed you "leased" one.. which made absolutely no sense.. then you managed one.. then you just worked at one.

And the gun ownership.. you claimed you were anti-gun.. then bought a handgun.. then remembered you were against guns.. and we never heard about your little gun again.

You aren't quite on the time4fun scale of lies.. but you're definitely up there. Mostly because your real life is a complete dumpster fire and you need to pretend you have something going for you.

But it's just pretend
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.