Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 200 GOA for 200.00

2. Default

I'm not defending home boy, but I think he might be Canadian. Target did close shop in Canada a couple of years ago. That and he plays hockey...

But I had to read this thread because I couldn't figure out the logic behind buying 200 GOA in cash, was a nice sweetener that he threw in.. but then I got totally confused by the trolling comment. Was it all a rouse the whole time?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron247 View Post
    Was it all a rouse the whole time?!?
    A ruse? Brrring, brrring. Hello. Hi, it's the 1930's. Can we have our words and clothes and shitty airplane back?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    A ruse? Brrring, brrring. Hello. Hi, it's the 1930's. Can we have our words and clothes and shitty airplane back?
    Then kill each other, and then shut up. And then kill each other again. And call me, so I can watch you do it.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    My lexicon knows no bounds!

Brring brring? Uh....I think the 20th century wants its phone sounds back.

Quote Originally Posted by khorpulent View Post
    Brring brring? Uh....I think the 20th century wants its phone sounds back.

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    After reading that I wonder if your brain hasn't already been damaged by either gemstone or hockey if not both.
    Gemstone has damaged all of our brains to an extent.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I highlighted and copy/pasted this whole page by accident because wasn't paying attention to what window I was in, so I'm just gonna go with it.

The Gemstone IV Players' Corner - Powered by vBulletin

Log Out
    Settings
    My Profile
    Notifications
    Welcome, Methais

What's New?
    Articles
    Forum
    Private Messages
    FAQ
    Calendar
    Community
    Forum Actions
    Quick Links
    Blogs

Advanced Search

Home
    Forum
    General GemStone IV
    GSIV Merchant's Market
    High-End Valuables
    200 GOA for 200.00

+ Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst Previous 123 Next LastLast
    Thread: 200 GOA for 200.00

View First Unread
    Search Thread
    Rate This Thread
    Display

09-09-2017, 06:40 AM #11
    Kobold
    Kobold is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by milesalpha View Post
    Yes instead of Gemstone, I'm gonna go back and play hockey..

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Blog this Post
    09-09-2017, 07:26 AM #12
    Roiken
    Roiken is offline Senior Member

After reading that I wonder if your brain hasn't already been damaged by either gemstone or hockey if not both.

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Blog this Post
    09-09-2017, 09:21 AM #13
    milesalpha
    milesalpha is offline Senior Member

Sorry kid, 3 teeth but no concussions. Gemstone just immerses you in boors, no harm there, just dull. And I admire you bravery on the internet.

09-09-2017, 09:42 AM #14
    milesalpha
    milesalpha is offline Senior Member

I better pull this, some of these kids are going to have an epileptic fit and I can't have that on my conscience, most of them are operating on less than a brain cell as it is. But may I recommend certain of you look up the study "Trolls Just Want to Have Fun" in the journal, Personality and Individual (2014) I don't imagine any of you have the kind of access you need to see the journal, so a snippet from Psychology Today will have to do. "https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists" will give you a little taste at least. To quote a movie, you are not going to enjoy yourselves very much. On the bright side, I can honestly think of no more deserving people.

Bye, ya'll have fun playing with yourselves since that's all you seem to do.

09-09-2017, 01:25 PM #15
    adred
    adred is online now Senior Member

none of the colors ever light up any more

09-09-2017, 02:31 PM #16
    Gelston
    Gelston is offline WTB Man Card
    Send a message via AIM to Gelston

Blog Entries

Well not exactly, but I don't have time to teach you the complexities of retail. They are actually in some trouble. and depending on their baby shit to keep them going (high markup). Stores like Costco are bearing down on them and Amazon is not doing them any good. But I'm sure you know all that with your MBA.
    Rofl, you don't need the General Studies of Masters Degrees to read that Target is the #2 retailer in the US, behind Walmart. You said they were "ran out of our country a couple of years ago" when that couldn't be further from the truth.

09-09-2017, 03:32 PM #17
    Alashir
    Alashir is offline Senior Member

Geesus, so they have the 40 million they can sell and have 200 in paypal. They can then sell that as they wish. What is so complex about this?

In any case, I should have thought about this in the first place, since I won't need them, I'll toss in an orase runestaff (lightning flares, +8 SA bonus, +6 logic bonus and +2 MIU, around 15.89 million in silver, a delicate crystal which can be set to any location and used to keep an eye on that location, (locations can be changed), 36 untested diamonds and emeralds, and about 130,000 BP of recharging. Around 40 -50 scrolls including Heroism, spell shield, bravery, cloak of shadows yada yada yada. If I can think of anything else I'll toss it in. Haven't looked in the locker yet. Well not much in the locker but can add another 150,000 in assorted gems (no junk), 2 ledgers and a tome from the little festival a few weeks ago, heavy on the spirit spells. A small painted white box, complete with deck but fake as the day is long. Oop, one more thing, 787 simucoins, you name it, I'll buy it.

If it doesn't sell, on my last day I will distribute it to a few worthies (Musty, Ardwen and Azure to be precise). 200 bucks is not going to put much of a dent into the goal gear I want to buy(I want that kevlar they have now, somewhere between a 1500-2000 dollar hit. When I last played we were using cloth shoulder and arm protectors). Yes instead of Gemstone, I'm gonna go back and play hockey, especially now that I qualify for the oldtimers (no more slapshots). At least when I get killed there they give me a beer in intermission. And there is no toxiicity, if there is, you get your brains kicked in. Now I just have to lose another 35 pounds to get into game weight.

So if you say it will cost him 40 million, I have put close to half that on the table in silver. I trust this finishes the matter.
    Cocaines a hell of a drug

The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

09-09-2017, 05:21 PM #18
    poison_Owns
    poison_Owns is offline Senior Member

Man, what's going on here?

09-09-2017, 09:17 PM #19
    Goat
    Goat is offline Senior Member

I trust this finishes the matter.
    I'm also pretty confident that you have satisfied everyone, and no one else will post/PM/rep in for anything other than an earnest offer from here on out.

SEND[Kenstrom] Bite me

My shop has orbs and orb fodder and wearable enhancives and such: https://ps.lichproject.org/shops/5038

09-10-2017, 01:24 AM #20
    Gelston
    Gelston is offline WTB Man Card
    Send a message via AIM to Gelston

Blog Entries

I'm not satisfied. I want you to post more retarded ass shit. I understand you are old as fuck. Age means nothing to me though. One day, I'll be old as fuck too. What have you done, other than wither around?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Show your signature

+ Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst Previous 123 Next LastLast
    Quick Navigation High-End Valuables Top