Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump's Tax Reform

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Yes I am. He's been a Republican donor. Spent 8 years fighting Obama. Trump turned him off and now this tax sham has completely turned him.
    He's been a democrat donor too. So?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I don't understand the concept of being an independent, even after it was just explained to me. Probably because I'm retarded.
    This is correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Yes I am. He's been a Republican donor. Spent 8 years fighting Obama. Trump turned him off and now this tax sham has completely turned him.
    This is accurate. In fairness to Republicans though, they've- at least publicly- already written him off. So they aren't losing money they had anticipated getting.

But they likely hadn't anticipated him giving to Democratic Congressional candidates. That's a very new development- and an unwelcome one I'm sure.

This is accurate. In fairness to Republicans though, they've- at least publicly- already written him off. So they aren't losing money they had anticipated getting.

But they likely hadn't anticipated him giving to Democratic Congressional candidates. That's a very new development- and an unwelcome one I'm sure.
    You're retarded.

You’re agenda is very clear. Nothing fair about it. At least be honest...

Here’s the worse part: The conventional comparison is misleading. The projected budget deficits in the coming decade are essentially “full-employment” deficits. This is significant because, while budget deficits can be helpful in recessions by providing an economic stimulus, there are good reasons we should be retrenching during good economic times, including the one we are in now. In fact, CBO projects that, over the 2018-2028 period, actual and potential GDP will be equal. As President Kennedy once said “the time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining.” Instead, we are punching more holes in the fiscal roof.

In order to do an “apples to apples” comparison, we should compare our projected Federal budget deficits to full employment deficits. From 1965-2017, full employment deficits averaged just 2.3 percent of GDP, far lower than either our current deficit or the ones projected for the future.

The fact that debt and deficits are rising under conditions of full employment suggests a deeper underlying fiscal problem.
    And these tax cuts are supposed to be paid for by a big boom in the economy. Who thinks we'll get through the next 10 years without a decent recession? Everyone should vote democrat if only to have responsible money managers in power because the GOP sure isn't.

Blog Entries

And these tax cuts are supposed to be paid for by a big boom in the economy. Who thinks we'll get through the next 10 years without a decent recession? Everyone should vote democrat if only to have responsible money managers in power because the GOP sure isn't.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Eveeyone should vote democrat if only to have responsible money managers in power
    Obvious troll is obvious.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-22-2018 at 11:06 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Democrats responsible money managers? You got sold of some good shit if you think that. Remember that Democrats gave us the Social Security scam, ballooned the debt over 8 years, continued 2 unpopular wars and several other "interventions on the behalf of the people" that have cost us tons of cash, ballooned entitlement programs and that doesn't even touch the amount of spending increase due to the "revenue neutral" burden of Obamacare.

Seriously, you must be smoking some premium ganja because thinking Democrats are more fiscally responsible than Republicans is seriously fucked up. Troll harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Obvious troll is obvious.
    This is correct.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 04-22-2018 at 11:09 AM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie