Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Chemical Attack in Syria

Blog Entries

I'm certainly picking a unique time to join the guard...

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    It costs American lives regardless. We've already lost soldiers in Syria, and if the President has his way we're going to lose more.

Scrutinize them here. Your concerns are satisfied, AND you're not complicit in a mass murderer's scheme. Win-win-win!

Blog Entries

It costs American lives regardless. We've already lost soldiers in Syria, and if the President has his way we're going to lose more.

Scrutinize them here. Your concerns are satisfied, AND you're not complicit in a mass murderer's scheme. Win-win-win!

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    MOS?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    How is it different than the last 17 years?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    We should just draw a red line in Syria... it was amazingly effective for the last Administration.

Or... we should just put out a policy to governments around the world that they can freely use chemical weapons on whoever they want.. because we won't do anything about it.
    You had your chance to save people from the government that used chemical weapons on them.

You instead wanted to send them back to the murderous dictator because it would make liberals upset.

You got your wish.

All the libs are upset that fathers had to watch their daughters suffocate, convulsing and writhing in agony.

You won, Parkbandit. Don't be shy. Go take a victory lap, rub it in their faces that you wanted their daughters to vomit up bloody masses of lung tissue because... that would stick it to the libs.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

You had your chance to save people from the government that used chemical weapons on them.

You instead wanted to send them back to the murderous dictator because it would make liberals upset.

You got your wish.

All the libs are upset that fathers had to watch their daughters suffocate, convulsing and writhing in agony.

You won, Parkbandit. Don't be shy. Go take a victory lap, rub it in their faces that you wanted their daughters to vomit up bloody masses of lung tissue because... that would stick it to the libs.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

You got your wish.

Yes, we should have just emptied the country of all its citizens and accepted them here so he had no one to rule over. That would have solved the problem for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Yes, we should have just emptied the country of all its citizens and accepted them here so he had no one to rule over. That would have solved the problem for sure!
    Nobody said take citizens from Syria. I said keep the citizens from Syria who were already here. All we had to do was LITERALLY NOTHING and we would have saved tens of thousands of lives. That you refuse to accept this is sensible. I know I would feel awful if I had supported a mass murderer because I was a coward.

But you're in luck. There's always going to be another dictator, there's always going to be more refugees.

We can save them.

If, and only if, you and people like you can overcome your fear. But we know you won't. And in thirty years when you've convinced yourself you would have accepted Syrian refugees just like you would have accepted Jewish refugees in WW2, you'll be smug and sarcastic when the next refugees we turn away get slaughtered too.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

Nobody said take citizens from Syria. I said keep the citizens from Syria who were already here. All we had to do was LITERALLY NOTHING and we would have saved tens of thousands of lives. That you refuse to accept this is sensible. I know I would feel awful if I had supported a mass murderer because I was a coward.

But you're in luck. There's always going to be another dictator, there's always going to be more refugees.

We can save them.

If, and only if, you and people like you can overcome your fear. But we know you won't. And in thirty years when you've convinced yourself you would have accepted Syrian refugees just like you would have accepted Jewish refugees in WW2, you'll be smug and sarcastic when the next refugees we turn away get slaughtered too.
    LOL, straight into the person attacks. Ok cool. When did we deport tens of thousands of refugees?

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...extension-mean

I'm not against immigration, I'm against mass immigration. There is only so much that a country can take in and integrate into society.

I don't care what you think of me as a person because we will never meet and even then I would have to respect you as a person first. So keep your opinions of me to yourself.
    Last edited by drauz; 04-14-2018 at 11:28 PM.