Page 138 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1532

Thread: Portland.

Quote Originally Posted by Alashir View Post
    Saw this on reddit today and made me think of tgo n cru

https://imgur.com/gallery/khNXguM
    Another horrible human being who cried for days about violent criminals and pedophiles being shot in an act of self defense but now laughs and jokes about a Trump supporter being murdered for merely existing.

Horrible human beings all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You don't care because the echo chambers you frequent have convinced you that Trump supporters are less than human. You normally wouldn't laugh about the cold blooded murder of a person but you are probably receiving all sorts of private messages and rep from other horrible people who are cheering you on when you say horrible shit like this, just further feeding the narrative in your broken brain that it's okay when Trump supporters are assaulted or murdered.

Maybe someday you'll look back and be like "Wow...what a cold hearted monster I was."
    Have I said much of anything about Trump?

You're absolutely daft, dude... and talking to no one.
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

Another horrible human being who cried for days about violent criminals and pedophiles being shot in an act of self defense but now laughs and jokes about a Trump supporter being murdered for merely existing.

Horrible human beings all around.
    Pretty sure he walked out of the store. Don't think this guy was murdered? I'm not sure what you're talking about
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Pretty sure he walked out of the store. Don't think this guy was murdered? I'm not sure what you're talking about
    I see you are studying at the feet of your master FlayedAngel quite well in the skill of being disingenuous.

I see you are studying at the feet of your master FlayedAngel quite well in the skill of being disingenuous.
    Lol what are you talking about? I posted a video of some ding dong going off about his right not to wear a mask and you're talking about murder. His goofy arguments remind me of the vitriol you spew. That's it.

Wackadoodle.
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Blog Entries

a Trump supporter being murdered for merely existing.
    Word on the street is that he was pepper spraying people and generally fucking around with them. He may have pepper sprayed the guys who shot him. We'll find out more in the fullness of time.

What a world you must live in though.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Word on the street is that he was pepper spraying people and generally fucking around with them. He may have pepper sprayed the guys who shot him. We'll find out more in the fullness of time.

What's creepy is how he bounces back and forth from his racist bullshit in politics to "buy my BS or the kittens get it!". Lol, he's so full of shit on every level.

But seriously, tgo, do you offer BS discounts to those that provide documentation of proud boys membership? What about examples of me ownin the libs? That video I posted making all the libs cry (https://imgur.com/gallery/khNXguM) that was me! Discount for that maybe?
    Last edited by Alashir; 08-30-2020 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post

Once again we have the video. The murderer enters frame to stand behind him then a few seconds later he murders him. Even if what you're saying is true you don't get to put yourself into that situation then murder someone.

What a world you must live in where you're actually trying to say the Trump supporter here had it coming because he was "fucking around with people" around him, yet think a teenager literally being assaulted and chased through the streets like some sort of wounded animal didn't have the right to defend himself.

What's creepy is how he bounces back and forth from his racist bullshit in politics to "buy my BS or the kittens get it!". Lol, he's so full of shit on every level.
    Someone is a bit obsessed with me.

Blog Entries

He's not really looking for a discussion, just trying to score points for his team. Sometimes you can talk to him but when he gets in his 'your heart is full of darkness' mode it's mostly a waste to engage him. It's probably hypocritical of me to say that after my last post but whatev.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.