Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Town Square Central episode available (and how you can support).

1. Default New Town Square Central episode available (and how you can support).

Hey all,

"Stop and Smell the Kobolds," the second episode of Town Square Central, is now live and available for download on Apple Podcasts and Google Play Music. You can also stream it from my Libsyn page if you don't want to do the whole podcast thing.

I've heard from a number of people asking how they can support Town Square Central. Listening, providing feedback, and subscribing are all helpful. If you really want to support, you can do so on my Patreon page, which I just put up now. You're of course always welcome to listen for free.

Here's a link to the YouTube channel.

I probably won't post here every time I release a new episode, since I think that could get old. But I did want to share, since a few folks have asked.

Much love,
    Milax
    Last edited by fireorlime; 07-16-2019 at 06:12 AM.

I think continued notifications would be great, actually. How about just keep this thread and reply in it when a new podcast is released?

Quote Originally Posted by fireorlime View Post
    I probably won't post here every time I release a new episode, since I think that could get old. But I did want to share, since a few folks have asked.
    You should. Not doing so is a bad idea.

Reported for having a bad idea.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Pretty good so far. Also agreeing with updating a single thread when new episodes come out.

5. Default

I haven't had a chance to listen yet, but I will when I get home. Sight unseen though, I would like to formally request that you turn it from a podcast into a youtube series where you act out various in game scenarios on camera with dolls. Bonus points for splicing in Team America: World Police while acting out mudsex. You know the scene I mean. You will make a million dollars.

It's a mat. And it's got conclusions on it that you can jump to.

6. Default

Certainly don't create a new thread for each new episode - that would get old real fast. But a quick update in this existing thread when a new episode comes out is a good idea.

Can someone give me a TLDR? I'll never remember to listen to this when I get home because I'm bad at life.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Possible if you can upload onto YouTube?
    +1 I'll sub if you're streaming or upload to ytube.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Can someone give me a TLDR? I'll never remember to listen to this when I get home because I'm bad at life.
    Quilic was the guest and he talked about how he does storylines and RP in general. Very RP focused and general GM how we do things. Small behind the scenes stuff about the carnival of freaks.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AnOrdim View Post
    Quilic was the guest and he talked about how he does storylines and RP in general. Very RP focused and general GM how we do things. Small behind the scenes stuff about the carnival of freaks.
    Reported for being helpful. You got a lot to learn about the way we do things round these parts, city boy.

Edit: While we're at it, if you don't want to/aren't sure how to do it, I'm happy to download them and put them up on youtube so you can link them if you like, Milax. Just let me know. With or without dolls. I'll even make you a splash screen.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 06-10-2019 at 04:07 PM.