Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Duskruin Dig & Sewer Pulls!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CertainlyNotATroll View Post
    They are very nice to be giving the advice in private messages! Many good American friends!
    You're an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    You're an idiot.
    Thank you friend!

3. Default

My phat finds = sewers bloodscrip about 40 things to be sung too. No rats no caches no legendaries or segments.

Dig = thousands and thousands of digs. 10 total if t5's a everlasting pipe, a shimmer cert, a face pin (unlimited candies) a volcanic rock trinket, a 1lb lighten and a few modest or small locker contracts.
    amount spent on dig lots and lots amount I could get from those items a little.

Honestly it's not as much not winning jackpots as it is the ridiculousness of rng. ie one person doing a 250 pickaxe getting a jackpot or 2 jackpots and other people like me or others doing thousands. I would like some sort of middle ground.

5x void flaring gauntlet-sword
    4x gornar mace w/ Illoke bane(earth flares)
    10lb deepening cert (max 160lb on back/cloakworn)
    MR Mass Blurs portrait
    Player of Durakar

Dhairn reaches toward a smoky leather boot illusion, and a group of crimson-robed krolvin appear in the distance. Weapons raised high and with bloodlust in their eyes, they begin a dash straight toward him! He moves toward a smoky leather boot illusion in an attempt to hide from the attackers, and with a bright flash, he disappears!

As if they never existed in the first place, the krolvin army fades from view, leaving behind a foul-smelling smoke.

Guess they call it the boot of legend.... It cost me more then I'd like to talk about... lol but its cross realms and gets me out of most areas as long as its outside for 10 crystal amulets. has a low chance to fail and be down for 24 hours

Pretty cool item

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    No, as long as silvers don't drop into the 3's, it's going to fluctuate between 4~5.5 especially since from this DuskRuin it feels like (judging from item quality) that Whatley and friends are sated (for now).
    Hello green friend! Many fine American video gamers are already selling at the number four! I will buy silvers to get the cheap items when they sell for $3.50 rubles.