Thread: The Division

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

What weapon/power combinations are people favoring?

I've liked using Light Machine Gun and Sniper Rifle.

I didn't like Assault rifles, too much inaccuracy to justify the extra damage. Never messed with Sub machine guns. I like Shotguns, but unless you're properly geared and leveled, you'll get yourself killed being in CQC rather than if you hung back and did damage at range. I typically use normal pistol handguns. I liked the sawed off, but like being able to mod the weapons and honestly don't use sidearms much.

For Powers I use Pulse Echo and Sticky bomb.

Pulse is idiot proof and adds a good deal of damage, especially with the heightened damage mod. Sticky bomb is great for starting fights. I use the extra damage/bleed mod. I should likely try out other powers, but i'm comfortable with those.

I only have 1 signature skill unlocked, which is the damage resistance. It works well for what it is.
    Last edited by Fallen; 03-14-2016 at 11:18 AM.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    What weapon/power combinations are people favoring?

I've liked using Light Machine Gun and Sniper Rifle.

I didn't like Assault rifles, too much inaccuracy to justify the extra damage. Never messed with Sub machine guns. I like Shotguns, but unless you're properly geared and leveled, you'll get yourself killed being in CQC rather than if you hung back and did damage at range. I typically use normal pistol handguns. I liked the sawed off, but like being able to mod the weapons and honestly don't use sidearms much.

For Powers I use Pulse Echo and Sticky bomb.

Pulse is idiot proof and adds a good deal of damage, especially with the heightened damage mod. Sticky bomb is great for starting fights. I use the extra damage/bleed mod. I should likely try out other powers, but i'm comfortable with those.

I only have 1 signature skill unlocked, which is the damage resistance. It works well for what it is.
    I have been doing well with a sniper/assault combo. With a sawed off as my sidearm. I do prefer a 3 round burst assault rather then full auto, as firing into the mobs chest with a burst hits twice in the chest and once in the head due to the rise.
    This space for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    We have to count our blessings that we enjoy freedom of speech without fear of oppression in this county.
    (When you can't answer a question for fear of making you or your savior look bad)