Page 1913 of 2363 FirstFirst ... 913141318131863190319111912191319141915192319632013 ... LastLast
Results 19,121 to 19,130 of 23625

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Smile Today

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    msconstrew and Androidpk, obviously.
    msconstrew is slime incarnate.

Some people misconstrued (lol) my dislike of her as a response to her treatment of pk and/or diethx (utterly untrue, he gets what he deserves and diethx can defend herself), or my disapproval of her cheating on her husband. Which I do find distasteful but that's not the root of my dislike.

Don't harbor any sadness on her account, WB. She's not worth it.
    Last edited by Tisket; 10-30-2014 at 11:46 AM. Reason: clarification fucker
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

2. Default

(Except the part about PK thinking a woman masturbating is gross. HEYOOO!)

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    msconstrew is slime incarnate.

Some people misconstrued (lol) my dislike of her as a response to her treatment of pk and/or diethx (utterly untrue, he gets what he deserves and diethx can defend herself), or my disapproval of her cheating on her husband. Which I do find distasteful but that's not the root of my dislike.
    Share! Share! Today is the day for sharing.

Blog Entries

No.

It would involve sharing information that would affect someone I DO care about.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

5. Default

Blank those parts out so we can fill the day with random speculation.
    Last edited by Tenlaar; 10-30-2014 at 11:53 AM.

Blog Entries

You can speculate without actual facts. The PC does it all the time.
    I like penis.

7. Default

No wonder vivaldi doesn't post any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Wow, talk about a load of bullshit. I paid my half the rent each and every month. Not to mention doing all of the cleaning, to include your dirty dishes, cleaning up after your cats (emptying the litter box/cleaning it out, feeding them, ect) vacuuming the entire apartment on a weekly basis, taking out the trash, setting your coffee maker up for you, cooking for you, helping you move. If that makes me a shitty roommate then so be it. And yes I did hear you masturbate and it was gross. I like how you left out the things you did. Talking me into cleaning out her GS account, telling me I should tell her husband, ect. You're such a wonderful person too!
    diethx bullied pk into bullying someone else. While we're believing this does anyone want to buy a bridge?

9. Default

Ok, so clue #1 involves a 17th century composer. We can do this guys.

Blog Entries

lol
    I like penis.