Page 418 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420428468518918 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    A spy is someone you send in preemptively to try to find dirt.

An informant is someone you send in after you've received numerous Intelligence reports indicating the Russians are talking with the Trump campaign.

There's a HUGE difference. Are you honestly telling me that you don't think we should be following up on Intel like that? That's about as serious a threat to national security as it gets.
    Stop inventing definitions. Informant is just a nicer name for spy. They do the same function and have the same result.

"Oh, that guy isn't a spy, he went infiltrated the Russian Government AFTER we heard about it!" See how retarded that sounds?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Stop inventing definitions. Informant is just a nicer name for spy. They do the same function and have the same result.

"Oh, that guy isn't a spy, he went infiltrated the Russian Government AFTER we heard about it!" See how retarded that sounds?
    Stop being stupid. Spy and informant are 2 different things.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Stop being stupid. Spy and informant are 2 different things.
    No, they really aren't.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No, they really aren't.
    Yeah, they really are. For someone that was interested in joining law enforcement you should know this.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Yeah, they really are. For someone that was interested in joining law enforcement you should know this.
    Actually, they are listed as synonyms.

Also, so you don't have to ask an adult.. the definition of synonym is:

"a word or phrase that means exactly or nearly the same as another word or phrase in the same language, for example shut is a synonym of close."
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    A spy is someone you send in preemptively to try to find dirt.

An informant is someone you send in after you've received numerous Intelligence reports indicating the Russians are talking with the Trump campaign.

There's a HUGE difference. Are you honestly telling me that you don't think we should be following up on Intel like that? That's about as serious a threat to national security as it gets.
    Wow, you totally made these definitions up or just spouted crap from whatever “source of information” you googled.

An informant does not have to be someone you send in. It’s not conditional on “reports” either.

Stahp googling. Just stahp it Rahn!

They used a confidential human source. He's not confidential any more though. Got outed because of these traitors.

trumps done great signalling to his followers about the message. We see that here with these guys carrying the torch for their boy.

Although I knew it was theoretically possible I never believed it would come to pass that a chunk of our citizens would turn on the USA like this.

Its all out in the open too. Its not hidden. trumps running down anything and anyone that he find uncomfortable to his rule. And these cowardly fucks go right along with it. No questions asked. Get the talking points of Twitter and repeat. Its a damn shame.

God these guys are scum. Giuliani said that Mueller was framing trump. Hell of an accusation to make especially to a foreign audience. It flat makes me disgusted to see this. Women with value? Again they make an opponent out to be some sort of lesser human. And this guy represents the President of the United States. SMH

#Giuliani on @StormyDaniels: "I respect women—beautiful women and women with value—but a woman who sells her body for sexual exploitation I don't respect. Tell me what damage she suffered. Someone who sells his or her body for money has no good name." https://t.co/zpkHt3kUXv https://t.co/3IMq3Jpuxr

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    They used a confidential human source. He's not confidential any more though. Got outed because of these traitors.

trumps done great signalling to his followers about the message. We see that here with these guys carrying the torch for their boy.

Although I knew it was theoretically possible I never believed it would come to pass that a chunk of our citizens would turn on the USA like this.

Its all out in the open too. Its not hidden. trumps running down anything and anyone that he find uncomfortable to his rule. And these cowardly fucks go right along with it. No questions asked. Get the talking points of Twitter and repeat. Its a damn shame.
    I really hope Trump does the same thing that Obama did.. exactly the same thing. I can't wait for dumbasses like you to cry holy hell when it's found out Trump put a spy.. oh sorry, an "informant" in the 2020 Democratic nominee's camp... you know, to help and support him.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    God these guys are scum. Giuliani said that Mueller was framing trump. Hell of an accusation to make especially to a foreign audience. It flat makes me disgusted to see this. Women with value? Again they make an opponent out to be some sort of lesser human. And this guy represents the President of the United States. SMH
    Last edited by drauz; 06-06-2018 at 08:41 PM.