Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Free Platinum 30 day trial

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    Yeah I think I am going to sub up to plat and give it a go. What will be nice is for times I want to power grind it should be easy with a small community but the perk of wen I want to socialize I also can. I am thinking warpath for the built in utility and socialization through healing folks but then can turn around and grind it out with a maul should I need to. And I'll keep my wizard on prime when I want a change of pace.

Besides an empath, what does the plat community "need" from lowbies? Was thinking of also doing bard/locksmith build for added community involvement or wizard because I am already familiar with them.

Radio Edit: Patiently waiting 2-3 business days to get on that JAM!
    Right now Plat seems to be lacking clerics, a locksmith, and bards I'd say. I mean alot of people have alts but we have no "Main" profession for the most part of the professions mentioned, except maybe Rvain heh...Otherwise we have literally no main locksmiths, which I was going to do when I first joined, and not really any bards either

I main a cleric in Plat. And he can raise.

Play what you want to play! But I'm always in favor of more community-friendly classes like empaths, bards, clerics, and locksmithing rogues.
    (OOC) Boring's player whispers, "Wow you have a lot of gowns."

Come try a free 30 day trial of Platinum!

4. Default

Or a monk! Everybody loves a monk! Self sufficient for your solo gemstone instance, and useful in a group for those times when another person logs on!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hips View Post
    Play what you want to play! But I'm always in favor of more community-friendly classes like empaths, bards, clerics, and locksmithing rogues.

Going lockpicking bard, effective hunter and when I am able to help out the little folk I can open their boxes 2x and lore style! for all your thyril needs look for Lurokpick *good old random name gen*
    Last edited by Orthin; 05-29-2017 at 08:42 PM. Reason: name

Want to beta test the bank heist for Duskruin? Starting Wednesday night around 9 pm, only in Platinum! www.play.net/gs4/platinum/trial.asp

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrom
    Hey everyone, I'm going to aim to have a beta testing opportunity for the Bank Heist only starting Wednesday after 9pm ET. It will run until the event starts on Friday. We will likely have to shut down the grounds sometime before the start to get everything else up and running as well. If something goes wrong and the time is shorted or this opportunity is off the table, I will try to post before Wednesday.

You will be able to keep whatever you earn from the Bank Heist for testing it out. What I will want in return are reports (here on the forums) of bugs and any sort of critical feedback you can offer.
    Last edited by Hips; 06-09-2018 at 09:06 PM.

Blog Entries

Going to go ahead and give this a try again. Waiting for confirm from billing but look forward to seeing what’s out there
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Is this still going on? I am coming back to the game from a long vacation (about 10 years of school and kids). I was going to return to the main game, however, I really do enjoy some RP and a smaller, close knit community. I would be interested in playing a bard or a sorc.

Thanks.

Yes, it's always available through the link.