Page 38 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL players kneeling during National Anthem

Did you find that gif in 1990?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    You are an imbecile.
    Irony.

Absolutely nobody is surprised that you're a Trump supporter -- you actually believe your totally made-up assertions are somehow MADE into reality simply by virtue of you making them.
    Ironyx100 from a Hillary supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Yeah, I accept that I had that wrong. Ashliana coming in and being a massive faggot is why I didn't say "Oh, my bad."

OMG YOU CAN'T MAKE FUN OF IT LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 10-09-2017 at 04:41 PM. Reason: adding the very serious, bold, italics and underlines

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Irony.
    You're one of the most consistently wrong board conservatives with near-always badly reasoned arguments. Absolutely no one is surprised that you're butthurt your fellow board Trump apologist got embarrassed.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    Ironyx100 from a Hillary supporter.
    Hillary wasn't a great candidate, but the depths to which America -- including you -- has lost, by electing Trump, should be obvious even to someone as cluelessly deluded as you. Have you glanced at the news in the last week? Or are you sticking to a steady diet of Limbaugh's radio show and Breitbart per usual? Oh.

You're one of the most consistently wrong board conservatives with near-always badly reasoned arguments. Absolutely no one is surprised that you're butthurt your fellow board Trump apologist got embarrassed.

Hillary wasn't a great candidate, but the depths to which America -- including you -- has lost, by electing Trump, should be obvious even to someone as cluelessly deluded as you. Have you glanced at the news in the last week? Or are you sticking to a steady diet of Limbaugh's radio show and Breitbart per usual? Oh.
    You really think we'd be better off with Hillary running the show?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Pointing out your stupidity has nothing to do with Trump, how gay you are, the price of tea in China or anything else.

Sorry.

I haven't heard of anyone here calling Trump a great candidate. He was probably my 15th choice on the Republican side. But he is still 100352q14231241232313 x better than Hillary would be.

And what have I specifically lost because I voted for Trump? Be specific and don't respond with your typical "OMG U CALLED ME GAY" bullshit. Specifically, what have I lost because I voted for Trump?

WAAAA I LOST!!! WAAAAAA WAAAAA WAAAAAA SUBSTANTIVE WAAAA WAAAAA I LOST!!!.
    Get over it already. Trump won. Your ideologies were firmly rejected this past election cycle. Time to get over it. lol @ your rep.

Specifically, what have I lost because I voted for Trump?
    Obamacare reform.
    Oh no wait, I forgot you were attributing healthcare to the Senate now. Sorry: Pelosicare reform.
    Tax reform.
    Job growth.
    Being able to watch an NFL game without hearing about protests for an hour.
    International relations (i.e. NATO, immigration).
    An effective government bureaucracy (i.e. FEMA).
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer
    Get over it already. Trump won. Your ideologies were firmly rejected this past election cycle. Time to get over it. lol @ your rep.
    Remember when Republicans lost seats in the Senate in the 2016 election, then repeatedly fell one vote short of passing various initiatives? For rejected ideologies they seem to be chugging along pretty well.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

9. Default

Specifically, what have I lost because I voted for Trump?
    Your dignity.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Your dignity.
    That's hilarious, coming from you.

The "man" who complains that his girl roommate masturbates too loudly when he's sleeping on her couch for free.

Or the "man" that sleeps with a married woman and then steals her shit.

Serious question: Have you ever actually had dignity?