Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Similarities between Nazis and Republicans

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Nice non-sequitur. Guess you conceded the earlier point? No surprise there. And beeteedubs, you didn't make a "point," you made a straw man, which was pointed out, and you flailingly veered off in another direction.

Your mental gymnastics about why you conceded are meaningless, no matter how much you pretend you had some high, noble purpose for not being able to bother to defend your position. Better luck next time.

I see, like above, you couldn't engage with the matter of your hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness. Surprise: Zero.

If you do read posts, you don't absorb any of what's going on, since you've demonstrated your ignorance of subject matter and interpersonal reactions. So it's either you don't read, or you have the reading comprehension of a mentally impaired five year old. Which do you imagine reflects better on you?

So it was toxic from the beginning, and you just decided to jump in and make it worse -- without a shred of irony or self-awareness to your general whining about the supposed toxicity -- which has nothing to do with you and your dogpiling friends, right? A completely consistent position that doesn't, in any way, shape or form, exemplify your aforementioned hypocrisy. Kudos.

Nope. You and your dogpiling clique are the reason, as always. You just seem to think intellectual dishonesty somehow makes you look less retarded than owning your shitposting, as if your act is somehow convincing.

What do you imagine the last half-dozen of our interactions has accomplished? Nothing besides you demonstrating your own hypocrisy. You're very concerned about the state of the forum, and the "diarrhea being regurgitated," as you literally do that at every opportunity. Consult a mirror, and/or a psychiatrist.

You'd think after more than a decade of each of our interactions going the same way, with you freaking out over your circlejerk's groupthink being disturbed, that you'd eventually figure out that no amount of dogpiling will ever get you what you want. Keep at it, though!

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    In reality, you and the usual suspects just dogpile the people who dare to disturb your circlejerk and you're usually able to raise their mental cost of engaging to the point where they just leave. You somehow haven't figured out, after more than a decade, that no amount of it works on me, and that seems to frustrate you to no end. Sorry you're butthurt about your tactics being effective. Perhaps you should adapt. Better luck next time, though!

In reality, you and the usual suspects just dogpile the people who dare to disturb your circlejerk and you're usually able to raise their mental cost of engaging to the point where they just leave. You somehow haven't figured out, after more than a decade, that no amount of it works on me, and that seems to frustrate you to no end. Sorry you're butthurt about your tactics being effective. Perhaps you should adapt. Better luck next time, though!
    Believe it or not, I actually like that you post here. It keeps me entertained at work. But that doesn't make anything I said less true about you being a toxic ball of fail. It just happens to also be entertaining.

Look on the bright side -- at least you're good at something.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-06-2021 at 04:30 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Believe it or not, I actually like that you post here. It keeps me entertained at work. But that doesn't make anything I said less true about you being a toxic ball of fail. It just happens to also be entertaining.

Look on the bright side -- at least you're good at something.
    "It's so peaceful when you're not around.."

"This is me logging on each morning..."

"Believe it or not, I actually like that you post here. It keeps me entertained.."

You're really having issues with the whole consistency thing today. Not that anyone would ever accuse you of being coherent -- seeing as how you couldn't argue your way out of a wet paper bag -- but today takes the cake.

Don't worry, Methais. Stop stressing about it. You'll eventually come up with a way to shitpost that doesn't immediately reveal you as a retarded hypocrite.

"It's so peaceful when you're not around.."

"This is me logging on each morning..."

"Believe it or not, I actually like that you post here. It keeps me entertained.."

You're really having issues with the whole consistency thing today. Not that anyone would ever accuse you of being coherent -- seeing as how you couldn't argue your way out of a wet paper bag -- but today takes the cake.

Don't worry, Methais. Stop stressing about it. You'll eventually come up with a way to shitpost that doesn't immediately reveal you as a retarded hypocrite.

It's possible for both to be true that it's peaceful when you're not here, but still entertaining when you're here having your meltdowns. Churches are peaceful places too, but not very entertaining to most people.

I understand that this is a very difficult concept for you to grasp, since everything is a zero sum black & white game to you. The good news for you is that no one is surprised.

It's possible for both to be true that it's peaceful when you're not here, but still entertaining when you're here having your meltdowns. Churches are peaceful places too, but not very entertaining to most people.

I understand that this is a very difficult concept for you to grasp, since everything is a zero sum black & white game to you. The good news for you is that no one is surprised.
    It's not a "difficult concept," it's a non-sequitur, as it doesn't jive with your constant whining about the toxicity that you, yourself, create, and now you're saying you "like it." Sorry you can't deal with the fact that you're contradicting yourself, but that, as always, is on you. Better luck laying out a coherent position next time.

It's not a "difficult concept," it's a non-sequitur, as it doesn't jive with your constant whining about the toxicity that you, yourself, create, and now you're saying you "like it." Sorry you can't deal with the fact that you're contradicting yourself, but that, as always, is on you. Better luck laying out a coherent position next time.
    So you are that stupid.

Thanks for confirming what was already known.

Protip: It's ok to be stupid. Just don't brag about it.

I'll see you in the positive thread buddy!

Last edited by Methais; 02-06-2021 at 04:52 PM.

If I pretend the sky is purple hard enough, reality will somehow twist and warp to suit my delusions!
    Alas, much to your obvious dismay, it shan't. It's great that you're totally on board with being a transparent hypocrite, though. It's not like you had any credibility either way.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 02-06-2021 at 04:57 PM.

This is likely to be a touchy subject but we just cannot ignore the similarities.

Some of the things I see people post here in our little corner of the internet sound awfully familiar. The more we talk about the attempted insurrection/coup on Jan 6th, the more we learn about what motivates Trump supporters who are overwhelmingly republican, the more these similarities stand out.

I'm not trying to say Republicans want to throw Jews in camps and mass murder them. Not at all.

But I am looking at the things I see posted here, what I hear from Republican politicians, and the garbage being spread by the QAnon crowd and I have to stop and say WTF.

Thoughts?

No code has to be inserted here.
    Remarkable, aint it?
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Remarkable, aint it?
    Your stupidity is remarkable, yes. It's close to rivaling back's stupidity.