Page 19 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129691195191019 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    That is retarded. I hope he enjoys wasting his money and then being counter sued for the costs Twitter incurs fighting off this suit.
    He's doing it for publicity, has a bunch of fans in the conservative realm that think he's some sort of champion for their cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    He's doing it for publicity, has a bunch of fans in the conservative realm that think he's some sort of champion for their cause.
    In a truly shocking turn of events, that would be the same conservative realm that supports the stance that private businesses should be able to deny service to anybody they want to...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    In a truly shocking turn of events, that would be the same conservative realm that supports the stance that private businesses should be able to deny service to anybody they want to...
    I'm conservative. I think he is retarded.

Blog Entries

That is retarded. I hope he enjoys wasting his money and then being counter sued for the costs Twitter incurs fighting off this suit.
    I believe countersuing for costs only happens if the claim is found to be frivolous. Could be wrong, I'm not an internet lawyer.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

And pleaes, explain this mooching off diethx. Last time I checked splitting rent and utilities 50/50 wasn't mooching. But hey, don't let all this stop you from making up lies about me.
    Wasn't me who called you a leech.. it was diethx:

Quote Originally Posted by diethx View Post
    You didn't pay anything until you'd already been in my place for a couple of weeks and you'd gone to CCF and got some money to pay me, and that was only after msconstrew told you that you should throw some money my way because you'd basically been a leech on both of us before then. After that, you did pay your half of the rent and electric, which I said in my first post. You didn't however pay half of the cable bill, but you sure did enjoy the TV/internet.
    I wasn't there.. but given your history vs. diethx's.. I'll take her word for it.

Also, she brought up a good point about you being distressed over her loud masturbation:

Quote Originally Posted by diethx View Post
    Oh and as far as my masturbating being gross, if you'd gotten your lazy fuck ass out of the apartment once or twice a week you wouldn't have had to hear it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I believe countersuing for costs only happens if the claim is found to be frivolous. Could be wrong, I'm not an internet lawyer.
    I'd say suing someone because they refuse to allow you to play with their toys is frivolous.

I'm conservative. I think he is retarded.
    I'm conservative and never heard of him before.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'm conservative and never heard of him before.
    I heard of him about 30 minutes ago when someone posted about him in this thread.

9. Default

That part was truly rich, the girl with no social life getting mad at a roommate not going out enough.

Blog Entries

That part was truly rich, the girl with no social life getting mad at a roommate not going out enough.
    How does her social life have jack shit to do with your own failings in that area?

Oh right, misdirection. Smoke and mirrors to camoflage your own failings.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow