Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Romney

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Not that I'm a huge Sanders fan, but I thought Trump was going to be like most presidents and once he got into office was going to backtrack on most of his campaign promises. If I knew then what I know now I would have easily supported Trump over Sanders, if by some miracle Sanders is the Democrat nominee in 2020 I would for sure vote for Trump. At this point in time I'm not sure there are any Democrats I would vote for over Trump. The most I would do is just leave the presidential ticket blank and fill in other elections if Trump doesn't get me my wall.
    That's all well and good, but I thought you didn't vote?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    That's all well and good, but I thought you didn't vote?
    This past election was the first election I have actually voted in in many years. I didn't vote for Trump but at the rate this is going he'll easily have my vote over any of these laughable Democrats they have shoved inside of that clown car.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This past election was the first election I have actually voted in in many years. I didn't vote for Trump but at the rate this is going he'll easily have my vote over any of these laughable Democrats they have shoved inside of that clown car.
    I also didn't vote for trump in 2016. Much higher chance I do in 2020 though. Democraps have gone off the deep end with open borders, asylum for criminals, sanctuary cities for murderous gang members, amnesty for illegal aliens and wanting to raise taxes for all their retarded free things ideas. The liberal tears are going to be just as sweet in 2020.

I also didn't vote for trump in 2016. Much higher chance I do in 2020 though. Democraps have gone off the deep end with open borders, asylum for criminals, sanctuary cities for murderous gang members, amnesty for illegal aliens and wanting to raise taxes for all their retarded free things ideas. The liberal tears are going to be just as sweet in 2020.
    I voted for Gary Johnson, I know, he is an idiot, but well, I did like a lot of his ideas. It was, some would say, a wasted vote and I get that, but like so many, this time around I will be switching to Trump, as Tgo said, if he gets something done on the wall. Just like 2016 I think there are a lot of people that are not talking about supporting Trump but when they get into the ballot box, they will pull that lever.

I do find it interesting that the left says the Republicans have gone of the rails, when if you only look back 50 years to one of the Democrats best Presidents, JFK, and compare him to now, he would never even get the nomination. In fact, he would probably not even be a Democrat by today's standards.

This is such a good tweet. It hits all the elements you see in classic Trump tweets.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    It'll be interesting to see how this all plays out, but Romney's op-ed is definitely noteworthy. The wheels are genuinely starting to come off of the bus. Senate Republicans are ducking for cover, for the most part, and not being particularly supportive of Trump right now. There have been House Republicans on CNN lambasting Trump in a way I haven't seen in two years, and even Fox News has been slowly weaving in some critical coverage of Trump.

And then there's Romney.

The reality of the situation is that Romney's op-ed is a very public bet that Trump and Trumpism (whatever that may be) are both on their way out. This op-ed is clearly about Presidential positioning, but, at it's core- it's also him jumping off of what he sees as a sinking ship. The way this stuff works is it starts off as a slow- but steady- trickle, and then- overnight- turns into a flash flood. That's the direction things are heading in as of this moment.
    Didn't you say the same thing when Romney put out his previous op-ed?

You're political prognostications are as accurate as Androidpk's.

Just stop trying to be wrong in every post. The title is firmly in your hands now. Cwolff has gone back under his rock, Backlash tried and failed, Androidpk is just too lazy and Shaft doesn't even try.

Unless another challenger rears up their ugly mug.. I don't see this belt swaping wastes anytime soon. And yea.. it's spelled "wastes" on purpose.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I happily voted for Trump and will again.

The entertainment from this message board alone made that the greatest single vote in my lifetime.

Thank you for your collective meltdown.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    I voted for Gary Johnson, I know, he is an idiot, but well, I did like a lot of his ideas.
    Same.

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    I voted for Gary Johnson, I know, he is an idiot, but well, I did like a lot of his ideas. It was, some would say, a wasted vote and I get that, but like so many, this time around I will be switching to Trump, as Tgo said, if he gets something done on the wall. Just like 2016 I think there are a lot of people that are not talking about supporting Trump but when they get into the ballot box, they will pull that lever.

I do find it interesting that the left says the Republicans have gone of the rails, when if you only look back 50 years to one of the Democrats best Presidents, JFK, and compare him to now, he would never even get the nomination. In fact, he would probably not even be a Democrat by today's standards.
    I also voted for Johnson. For the second time. It's not a wasted vote. I may still vote libertarian again, but in 2018 I voted straight party republican because democraps are increasingly retarded and I want the wall. I'm afraid trump has waited too long to dig in his heels on border security. With the house now controlled by the democraps, I think the chances of a wall during this term are nil.
    Last edited by Wrathbringer; 01-02-2019 at 09:49 AM.

I also voted for Johnson. For the second time. It's not a wasted vote. I may still vote libertarian again, but in 2018 I voted straight party republican because democraps are increasingly retarded and I want the wall. I'm afraid trump has waited too long to dig in his heels on border security. With the Senate now controlled by the democraps, I think the chances of a wall during this term are nil.
    I think you meant the House.