Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

1. Default Cyberpunk 2077

A dystopian science fiction RPG from the makers of The Witcher and The Witcher 2? Yes fucking please!

http://cyberpunk.net/

Blog Entries

Looking like 2015 release.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

The trailer is beautiful.

Akali used zhonya's and yi was in the ship watching her at the end.......

If you dont play league of legends, you probably wouldnt understand..

I'm excited. The original was great. These guys don't suck. There's potential to be in the good remake category.

Quote Originally Posted by RojoDisco View Post
    The trailer is beautiful.
    Yeah, the trailer is cool, but I have the same knowledge about the game after watching it as I did before; none. If your video game isn't a goddamn movie, asswipes, could ya make the trailer maybe, I dunno, give us some sort of idea what the game is rather than a neat little cinematic scene?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Yeah, the trailer is cool, but I have the same knowledge about the game after watching it as I did before; none. If your video game isn't a goddamn movie, asswipes, could ya make the trailer maybe, I dunno, give us some sort of idea what the game is rather than a neat little cinematic scene?
    It's called a cinematic teaser trailer for a reason. They'll be releasing more details February 5 as well as announcing The Witcher 3, which apparently is going to be open world along the lines of Skyrim. Win!

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    It's called a cinematic teaser trailer for a reason.
    I know what it is, I just think it's stupid. All I got out of the thing is that some bulletproof 'chick' with arms that look like something from an Underworld-style vampire with blades killed a bunch of people and the cops are trying to get her. I'm not the kind of person that will catch this sort of thing and then wait for it down the road. It didn't do enough to interest me now, so it'll likely be forgotten about by the time it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    It's called a cinematic teaser trailer for a reason. They'll be releasing more details February 5 as well as announcing The Witcher 3, which apparently is going to be open world along the lines of Skyrim. Win!
    Problem with cinematic teasers is that it gives the opportunity for the developers to "sell" the game on completely unwarranted merits. The number of people who bought Dead Island because it had an emotionally touching trailer . . . I guarantee it had an influence.
    - dutifully, Kastrel Tyraegen Faendryl, the first freelance guildmaster of the Sorcerer's Guild

10. Default

Of course it did and that's also the point. It's called marketing. These people are in it to make money.