Page 4 of 111 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom Announcement:

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Wyrom can't control this forum. That's the "problem."

Here's a post of his:

Structure = control
    This is pretty amazing to be honest.

"The unofficials are a bit TOO 'unofficial' for my tastes...can we perhaps start a new forum? One with even more rules and heavy handed moderation than the officials? That would be great."

Seriously, WTF did you guys expect? It was a personal service for Wyrom to wade through the bullshit here. It's not his job or his obligation. We have a moderator that has been relegated to spam sweeper and everyone just does whatever the fuck they want.

"Yes! Doing whatever the fuck we want is WHY we are here! That right/freedom must be maintained!"

Cool, it is. But you can't get all bitchy when someone decides to exercise that power and go somewhere else.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This is pretty amazing to be honest.

"The unofficials are a bit TOO 'unofficial' for my tastes...can we perhaps start a new forum? One with even more rules and heavy handed moderation than the officials? That would be great."
    These chucklefucks hammering out their narrative in real time is hilarious.

Blog Entries

These forums will for better or worse remain a near to completely unmoderated space. I think there is a place for that, but I definitely don't think the PC is for everyone, and having a middle ground between here and the officials serves a purpose.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Seriously, WTF did you guys expect? It was a personal service for Wyrom to wade through the bullshit here. It's not his job or his obligation. We have a moderator that has been relegated to spam sweeper and everyone just does whatever the fuck they want.
    It's simu's job to not have forums that are so awful that so many people would rather not know what's happening than go to them. That is why so many people come here instead of the officials, and why Wyrom started posting here to begin with, and why he is on the new (and much worse looking in every way) forums.

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post
    These chucklefucks hammering out their narrative in real time is hilarious.
    Hey you attacking me? Take that shit to your new forums. OH WAIT!

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post

"Yes! Doing whatever the fuck we want is WHY we are here! That right/freedom must be maintained!"

Cool, it is. But you can't get all bitchy when someone decides to exercise that power and go somewhere else.
    I don't give a flying fuck if people want to try and start a new forum, but it would be great if our only mod would have made his intentions clear beforehand instead of trying to move traffic to the new forums himself.

Just to respond to some of the false statements:

https://forums.elanthia.online/topic/37/introduction

This is where you can read about the new forums leadership.

Simutronics/Wyrom is not in any position of command on the new forums, it's created and staffed by GS players for GS players. Wyrom has graciously offered to transition there as it offers better forum software for interaction. Such as Tagging.

They aren't the "unofficial official forums" but they will have GameMasters posting there.

The "TOS" is basically, act like a decent human being.
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFierce View Post
    Simutronics/Wyrom is not in any position of command on the new forums, it's created and staffed by GS players for GS players. Wyrom has graciously offered to transition there as it offers better forum software for interaction. Such as Tagging.
    Ohh, so that's the "structure" that was lacking on the PC? Tagging?