Page 30 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit that happened

Police sources are now saying Smollett was involved in creating the letter he received in the mail a few days before the staged attack. The letter contained racist and gay slurs, threatening to kill Smollett, and contained crushed Aspirin to make it look like a terrorist attack of some kind.

If police have evidence for this then there is no way in hell Smollett is going to walk away from this with a little slap on the wrist. He's facing some serious jail time.

Of course with him being black, gay, Democrat, and openly hostile towards Trump I'm sure the jury will let him off on all charges. You know, that so called privilege that only pertains to white males.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Police sources are now saying Smollett was involved in creating the letter he received in the mail a few days before the staged attack. The letter contained racist and gay slurs, threatening to kill Smollett, and contained crushed Aspirin to make it look like a terrorist attack of some kind.

If police have evidence for this then there is no way in hell Smollett is going to walk away from this with a little slap on the wrist. He's facing some serious jail time.

Of course with him being black, gay, Democrat, and openly hostile towards Trump I'm sure the jury will let him off on all charges. You know, that so called privilege that only pertains to white males.
    Supposedly the FBI is investigating the letter.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

3. Default

It will be an injustice of the largest caliber if he doesn't go to jail. He was willing to sign an affidavit against two innocent men police had in custody, until he found out he knew them. Said another way, if it wasn't the brothers, he'd willingly have provided fake evidence against two innocent men.

They should hang him (in effigy of course, no racism here). IMO, he should get max jail time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

This is all correct. If he suddenly decided to go transgender it would help his case even more. I'm sure his council is suggesting this as we speak.

Police have officially declared that Jussie Smollett is now indeed a suspect for filing a false police report and the case is being heard before a grand jury as we speak.

I really wonder if even the grand jury is gonna let him walk because of his many victim statuses? Only time shall tell.

Blog Entries

Filing a false police report is a class 4 FELONY in Illinois.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Filing a false police report is a class 4 FELONY in Illinois.
    All because he is SO UPSET about Trump?

Sheesh.. he even makes Androidpk2019 look almost normal.

Almost.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    All because he is SO UPSET about Trump?

Sheesh.. he even makes Androidpk2019 look almost normal.

Almost.
    According to police sources they believe Smollett was responsible for the threatening letter sent to him, he was then so upset that the threatening letter didn't receive much attention (probably because well known people receive death threats all of the time) that he staged the fake attack to garner more sympathy.

The only person more pathetic than he is a person who at first called everyone a racist who didn't believe his story, then once it came out that he made the whole thing up they then say "I just don't care about Jussie Smollett." Oh hey look, we have such a pathetic person right here on the PC. Hi, Androidpk!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 02-20-2019 at 07:36 PM.

And there it is. Jussie Smollett indicted on charges of disorderly conduct (which apparently is what filing a false police report is considered in IL?) Police are currently in contact with his lawyers to arrange for Smollett to surrender himself. I guess they opted against calling in a news film crew and having 20+ police officers raid his home.

Also something interesting I read: The disorderly conduct charge carries a prison term of 1-3 years. He could also be charged with obstruction of justice, which is another felony with 1-3 years. He could also be charged making a fake call to 911, also a felony with 1-3 years in prison.

If there is evidence he is responsible for the threatening letter being sent to himself then he's looking at a federal charge of mailing threatening communications, which is a felony with up to 5 years in prison, hoax threats another 5 years in prison, and federal obstruction of justice charges which are too numerous to list.

This dude is looking at possibly up to 20 years in prison. Although I still foresee him walking away with nothing but a slap on the wrist, if even that. Worst case the state judge sentences him to the minimum for all crimes and let's him serve them concurrently meaning he'll be out in a year. And again worst case he might get a couple years in federal prison, if the federal government even seeks charges.

AHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA PK IS NOW RED.