Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Mogonis abusing LNET mod powers

Quote Originally Posted by Haldrik View Post
    It's working out swimmingly. My reputation isn't going to go any lower. Yours is dropping by the post. Keep it up!
    Ha. Right. I've gotten PMs and positive reputation from this.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogonis View Post
    you said you don't care about being banned. I'm here to defend myself.

You clearly live under a rock.
    That's exactly what Trump would say! P.S.. Anyone who uses the word "clearly" is almost never clear and always wrong.

Ha. Right. I've gotten PMs and positive reputation from this.
    Congrats, me too.

Right, and most likely from people who already don't like me. What a feat.

August 20, 2006
    >just ban

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Right, and most likely from people who already don't like me. What a feat.
    Same.

Eh...both of you are acting like idiots.

Haldrik for being a crybaby and Mogonis for continuing to argue and fueling the argument.

Blog Entries

Mogonis has a sense of humor. Haldrik does not. Ergo, Mogonis is a better human being than Haldrik and is the assumed winner in any argument.

Except against me of course. Don't test me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Mogonis has a sense of humor. Haldrik does not. Ergo, Mogonis is a better human being than Haldrik and is the assumed winner in any argument.

Except against me of course. Don't test me.

August 20, 2006
    >just ban

>ask clerk about citizen

>write book

9. Default

Whirlin, time to banhammer.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Eh...both of you are acting like idiots.

Haldrik for being a crybaby and Mogonis for continuing to argue and fueling the argument.
    I always disliked this argument, which is unfortunate as it comes up identically in every similar thread. This IS the thread for them to have this conversation. Whether that conversation has any merit is subjective of course, but as long as they are in their own thread I could care less if they spend a week of back and forth. Just my 2 cents. Not trying to be combative, I just disagree.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."