Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Nixon: Fred Thompson is "Dumb as hell" but "Friendly"

It's a trainwreck sort've thing
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Bump to just laugh at Backlash's latest departure and await his next one...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by chillmonster View Post
    There was another one too, but she deleted it. And read the thread; I'm far from worked up.
    That'd be a he (and if it was an attempt at an insult.. good burn... or maybe it was a ruse to throw everyone off into thinking you're not Backlash because you don't know), I didn't respond sooner because I stopped reading this thread, but I don't delete posts, I did certainly call you Backlash at one point in this thread, but the post you blatently replied to was directly fully at answering a question regarding Backlash.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Bump to just laugh at Backlash's latest departure and await his next one...
    Although he's still made a few posts as Chillmonster... after this thread asploded he certainly stopped posting as frequently as he was prior.

Quote Originally Posted by Celephais View Post
    I did certainly call you Backlash at one point in this thread, but the post you blatently replied to was directly fully at answering a question regarding Backlash.
    Celephais sounds like a chick, so my mistake; and I don't understand what you meant at the end there.

Quote Originally Posted by Celephais View Post
    Although he's still made a few posts as Chillmonster... after this thread asploded he certainly stopped posting as frequently as he was prior.
    I've been busy, new job and going back to school. And I haven't worried too much about this thread because even though I've put holes in the theory, it's like trying to reason with a monkey: there's just no fucking point. It's exactly like some people's inflexible politics; they're going to believe whatever they want without regard for reality. Backlash is not a 24 year old Nigerian American from Atlanta who just came back to Gemstone late last year nomatter how hard a couple of idiots wish it to be so.
    I do not believe in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.
    -- Thomas Carlyle

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    OMG NO! CHILLMASTER DOESN'T RESPECT ME!

Fix your link dork.
    I did you one better.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Poor guy got caught in the crossfire. I did agree with most of his posts. I remember read all this at the time and thinking how crazy the mob had become. But then if I had not done what I did it would not have set everyone off when someone else showed up with similar political beliefs. Oh well. Good times.

I did agree with most of his posts.
    Since he was you, I would hope so. Unless you have multiple personality disorder. Which would, in fact, explain a lot about you.

Poor guy got caught in the crossfire. I did agree with most of his posts. I remember read all this at the time and thinking how crazy the mob had become. But then if I had not done what I did it would not have set everyone off when someone else showed up with similar political beliefs. Oh well. Good times.
    This is just sad now.

But still funny.

But then if I had not done what I did
    What are you even talking about here? Had no not....had a meltdown and created 843209742309 alts? If not, then what?

Last edited by Methais; 02-22-2021 at 05:53 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Wait.. didn't you claim you were just sharing this account with someone else when you came back.. which resulted in a temp ban?

What account did you share if not? I honestly thought it was this one.

Still though... posting your Backlash goodbye on GS-Phoenix was my 2nd favorite use of an alt account.. only to be eclipsed by an alt account used to agree with yourself.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.