Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: ATT: Ososis, Fortybox, Taernath, Wrathbringer. Let's solve this macguyver issue

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Confirmed Ososis is Murrandii.
    Et cetera

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Confirmed Ososis is Murrandii.
    Ouatte de phoque? Weren't you like Ardy with a sense of humour, therefore with a MINIMUM of university first degree promotion? If so, you're somewhat brilliant, you have a job, you pay bills, you take care of others and others depend on you? You check the birthdays of your beloved, you make efforts to give them gifts and so on? You could jump on your uncle's knee when you want to be nostalgic BUT YOU STILL PLAY GEMSTONE IV WHILE MISSING YOUR NICE TIME YOU HAD WHEN PLAYING LEGOS (I'm trying to ososising, am I doing right?)
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Ouatte de phoque? Weren't you like Ardy with a sense of humour, therefore with a MINIMUM of university first degree promotion? If so, you're somewhat brilliant, you have a job, you pay bills, you take care of others and others depend on you? You check the birthdays of your beloved, you make efforts to give them gifts and so on? You could jump on your uncle's knee when you want to be nostalgic BUT YOU STILL PLAY GEMSTONE IV WHILE MISSING YOUR NICE TIME YOU HAD WHEN PLAYING LEGOS (I'm trying to ososising, am I doing right?)
    Obviously not, you just acted all stupid and MacGuyvery by getting all involved in someones RL. To mimic me you need more conspiracy theories, accusations, and being triggered. None of which you brought to the table. Probably because you are a 15 year covert PC operative trying to destroy faith in GS to promote dragon realms because you bought stock in the "at your feet" item location and now your retirement depends on on it, you scum sucking, self-butt-fucking, child molestating mongoloid.

See the difference?
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

4. Default

Honestly I would say murrandii/astrenoir isn't mcguyver because I don't even think mcguyver plays

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    Honestly I would say murrandii/astrenoir isn't mcguyver because I don't even think mcguyver plays
    I held this thought as well. But wasn't it primarily based on how stupid he always sounded when talking/questioning game mechanics? Cause Murrandii has plenty of posts in that vein. Chalk it up to trolling, stupidity, or new return ignorance, but unless there was more foundation for this theory beyond him being really dumb and talking about things he had no knowledge of, I personally can't accept it as proof of much. But again, maybe I am forgetting the key details there.
    Last edited by Ososis; 04-25-2019 at 11:26 PM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

I really hate being in a position to compliment macguyver but, he's markedly more intelligent than Xcalibur. Mind you, that bar isn't exactly set very high though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

One thing that could be done: Most of the accounts in question have hundreds to thousands of posts. Someone could write a short script to grab the day of week and time of each post, and plot them on a graph on Excel. Anyone can go through a VPN to fake IP geolocation, but it takes a lot more dedication to consistently post at different times of day.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I really hate being in a position to compliment macguyver but, he's markedly more intelligent than Xcalibur. Mind you, that bar isn't exactly set very high though.
    YOu mean he speaks better English, therefore you understand him better.

I don't mind you of being that shorten minded bro,
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    One thing that could be done: Most of the accounts in question have hundreds to thousands of posts. Someone could write a short script to grab the day of week and time of each post, and plot them on a graph on Excel. Anyone can go through a VPN to fake IP geolocation, but it takes a lot more dedication to consistently post at different times of day.
    Koar's light said it a couple of page ago: MAcguyver was identified as being in Washington DC by Kranar himself (maybe we could dig that thread out)

As for me, quebec.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    YOu mean he speaks better English, therefore you understand him better.

I don't mind you of being that shorten minded bro,
    It’s posts like this where it’s obvious you are feigning your lack of knowledge of the English language.

He’s Macguyver.