Page 210 of 245 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2447

Thread: Thread for things that blew your mind today.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsanvil View Post
    People hoping that people who didn't vote for who they did get hit by a hurricane. What is wrong with people. You are the scum of the earth if you think like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This one guy in Florida on Twitter said he has no sympathy for Texans since they gave Trump so many electoral votes, then 10 days later said he hopes his house in Florida is spared from the hurricane. Gotta love it, especially considering Florida went Trump too.
    Those people are potatoes. Like the whole goddamn state all agreed on who to vote for.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Those people are potatoes. Like the whole goddamn state all agreed on who to vote for.
    Yeah. Thing is i do not see all the supposed racist Trump people Tweeting they are glad the Blue city of Houston got hit.....I do see these far left liberal people doing it in droves.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsanvil View Post
    Yeah. Thing is i do not see all the supposed racist Trump people Tweeting they are glad the Blue city of Houston got hit.....I do see these far left liberal people doing it in droves.
    You don't see it because you don't follow Nazis or anyone who wants to bring Nazis to your attention, but you do follow people who want to bring the one leftist they could find to your attention. That's how an echo chamber works. There are in fact people blaming any city's hardship on "the homosexual agenda", or "orgies", or "the sexual perversion movement". Whether that constitutes a drove is up to you.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    You don't see it because you don't follow Nazis or anyone who wants to bring Nazis to your attention, but you do follow people who want to bring the one leftist they could find to your attention. That's how an echo chamber works. There are in fact people blaming any city's hardship on "the homosexual agenda", or "orgies", or "the sexual perversion movement". Whether that constitutes a drove is up to you.
    You live in the largest echo chamber in the world.

I'd like to say that people can't really believe this shit, but then Jesus. So... really?
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Yeah, I don't really know why you would be surprised when that is every bit as logical and has the same amount of evidence behind it as believing hurricanes are God's wrath for <whatever the religious person is mad about that day, usually sex>.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    Yeah, I don't really know why you would be surprised when that is every bit as logical and has the same amount of evidence behind it as believing hurricanes are God's wrath for <whatever the religious person is mad about that day, usually sex>.
    Yes, and those people are usually almost universally mocked for being stupid, even by dem evil conservatives. Yet something tells me this lady is going to be held up as some sort of hero by the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    Do these idiots really believe this shit or are they just trying to make a statement, though? I mean, if you don't like Trump, just say it. There's no need to use hurricanes and other disasters to say you don't like someone or something.

If I didn't know people that really believe in all the Jesus shit, it wouldn't be so confusing. As it is, I know people that believe in "god's will" and all that, which to me means they think things are going according to his great fucking plan. Well, those same people will sit around and talk about needing to pray to keep people safe from things like Irma. Guess what, motherfuckers?! Your god took that hurricane, spun it around on his middle finger like a Globetrotter with a basketball, and then hurled that thing right down your lane like a big bowling ball of destruction. If you can believe things happen because he wants them to happen, how can you think praying for help is going to matter? The dude you're praying to did it! It's your time, sucka! Accept your fate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Yes, and those people are usually almost universally mocked for being stupid, even by dem evil conservatives. Yet something tells me this lady is going to be held up as some sort of hero by the left.
    It also shouldn't be a surprise to anybody that you like to imagine things that you think will happen and then react to the things that you imagine.