Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: https://forums.elanthia.online

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

Winning what? THE GREAT 30 YEAR OLD TEXT GAME UNOFFICIAL FORUM WAR OF 2017????? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

Lolololololololol
    Last edited by SonoftheNorth; 08-10-2017 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This is serious business. Apparently I better go crawling to them begging for forgiveness before they break one of my legs.
    What's funny is I bet a lot of accounts that were registered are just people grabbing their character's name before someone else does with no intentions of going back for anything else.

No Man's Sky had good numbers when it first launched too. Had.

We'd better arm the troops anyway just in case. I mean THIS IS WAR!!!!! and all.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-10-2017 at 02:05 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I love my women italicized.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Blog Entries

What's funny is I bet a lot of accounts that were registered are just people grabbing their character's name before someone else does with no intentions of going back for anything else.
    I registered there for this reason. Although I keep going back to read PB's posts.
    Last edited by Tisket; 08-10-2017 at 02:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by tigra View Post
    LOL, bitch Methais is already over there. What happened bitch?

Also, next month I'm flying to Milan. Gonna show all your Italic women what a real dick feels like. They love it up the pooper too! I'll send pics bitch. Ciao!
    When those Italic women tell you about how large and fantastic your dick is, just remember that italics = sarcasm.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I registered there for this reason. Although I keep going back to read PB's posts.
    PB's posts have inspired me.

I see what you did there.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

I believe it, I almost did the same thing.

Now let's see how fast someone grabs the name Tgo01, Dreaven, or any of my alts' names over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I believe it, I almost did the same thing.

Now let's see how fast someone grabs the name Tgo01, Dreaven, or any of my alts' names over there.
    I would expect the Gemstone IV Safe Space Corner to have a zero tolerance policy for impersonating someone else from the game. They certainly have the moderation to handle this. I also hear they have all kinds of tools and shit too, like time4fun.

They could possibly even have tools from the future that would prevent anyone but you from registering your name(s)! Do you feel safer yet? I know I do.

Blog Entries

PB's posts have inspired me.
    PB has actually increased traffic over there. They should thank him!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow