Page 287 of 291 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Entirely politically motivated hit job confirmed.

The woman who accused Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexually assaulting her at a teenage party has now had her motivation revealed.

The Daily Caller obtained footage of the attorney for Christine Blasey Ford and what she revealed was what many had suspected.

Debra Katz, the attorney for Blasey Ford, said that she is thrilled that Justice Kavanaugh will have an “asterisk by his name” when he “takes a scalpel” to Roe V Wade.

“In the aftermath of these hearings, I believe that Christine’s testimony brought about more good than the harm misogynist Republicans caused by allowing Kavanaugh on the court,” she said.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opin...cuse-kavanaugh
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 09-05-2019 at 09:24 PM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Wow, what a smokey gun that is. That is almost as damning of evidence as a donation to the Democratic party.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Wow, what a smokey gun that is. That is almost as damning of evidence as a donation to the Democratic party.
    Well it is pretty damning that her lawyer isn't talking about a lack of justice or how her client was wronged or anything like that, but rather focusing on how Kavanaugh's character will be called into question if he ever dares vote against abortion "rights."

The American people aren't interested in the victim's plight, they're interested in a rapist being on the Supreme Court and further destroying women's rights.

The American people aren't interested in the victim's plight, they're interested in a rapist being on the Supreme Court and further destroying women's rights.
    Way to prove my point.

Hey bringing attention to the issue is a smart idea. People aren't going to forget the details of how a womanizing president elected a criminal to the highest judicial bench. Further, you're not Sean Spicer. You can't claim a win everytime you're made to look foolish.

Hey bringing attention to the issue is a smart idea. People aren't going to forget the details of how a womanizing president elected a criminal to the highest judicial bench. Further, you're not Sean Spicer. You can't claim a win everytime you're made to look foolish.
    So you're calling Ruth Bader Ginsburg a criminal?

Blog Entries

What crime was he convicted of?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    What crime was he convicted of?
    Not being a Leftist, self loathing cuck.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

10. Default

Except he’s not a rapist and she’s not a victim?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal