Page 64 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566741141645641064 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

1. Default

More and more information coming out showing that the DNC hack in 2016 was an inside job. Of course this totally destroys the Russia narrative that the DNC has been screaming about so they're calling foul, saying this is just a massive conspiracy theory.

https://www.thenation.com/article/a-...ears-dnc-hack/

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    More and more information coming out showing that the DNC hack in 2016 was an inside job. Of course this totally destroys the Russia narrative that the DNC has been screaming about so they're calling foul, saying this is just a massive conspiracy theory.

https://www.thenation.com/article/a-...ears-dnc-hack/
    Pretty sure that Wikileaks and others said it was an inside job and not a hack at the time. Hummmmmmmmm, guess the people actually releasing the info might have actually known where they got it.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Pretty sure that Wikileaks and others said it was an inside job and not a hack at the time. Hummmmmmmmm, guess the people actually releasing the info might have actually known where they got it.
    Yes, it's not exactly new news but I'm glad to see the security researchers collaborating and releasing their work.

Yes, it's not exactly new news but I'm glad to see the security researchers collaborating and releasing their work.
    True
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

5. Default

Blog Entries

7. Default

The white supremist website Daily Stormer has moved their hosting location to Moscow.. why am I not surprised?
    Last edited by Androidpk; 08-15-2017 at 12:38 AM.

The white supremist website Daily Stormer has moved their hosting location to Moscow.. why am I not surprised?
    GoDaddy kicked them off their service.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    GoDaddy kicked them off their service.
    Who'd have thought that a company that made itself noticeable from commercials featuring big tittied bitches would take the moral high ground. How long have they already been hosting them though?
    Last edited by Gelston; 08-15-2017 at 03:36 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Who'd have thought that a company that made itself noticeable from commercials featuring big tittied bitches would take the moral high ground. How long have they already been hosting them though?
    At Simucon I heard a group of people talking about how they want Stormfront's name changed.