Default UFC 217

What a stacked card!

Michael Bisping vs. Georges St-Pierre TITLE FIGHT

Cody Garbrandt vs. T.J. Dillashaw TITLE FIGHT

Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Rose Namajunas TITLE FIGHT

Stephen Thompson vs. Jorge Masvidal

Johny Hendricks vs. Paulo Henrique Costa

Post your predictions!

Georges St-Pierre - I'm a huge GSP fan.. and I really want him to win. Never been impressed with Bisping really.. but not sure GSP still has gas in the tank to beat him.
    T.J. Dillashaw - Again, voting with my heart... Garbrandt should win, but I am still wanting Dillashaw to.
    Rose Namajunas - I dislike Jedrzejczyk... she didn't help her image on Ultimate Fighter
    Stephen Thompson - Same name as my college roommate.. have to root for him!
    Johny Hendricks - If Johny loses this, he's out of the UFC IMO

I'm so over GSP. His fights have been boring as hell for a long time now. Just go away, dude. I hope Bisping pounds the desire to fight ever again right out of him. It's time for Hendricks to bow out, too. He's lost it and it's never coming back. I'd like to see Rose win, but I feel like she's going to get pummeled.

I've got Bisping, Garbrandt, Alphabet Soup, Thompson (could be a close one), and Costa.
    Last edited by subzero; 11-04-2017 at 08:40 PM.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Blog Entries

FUCK YEAH!
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Not bad.. 4-5

Bye Johny...

Not a fan of Dildoshaw, but he looked good. Rose looked really good, too. Didn't expect her to rock Alphabet Soup like she did. Fuck GSP! And sayonara Hendricks... please retire.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Not a fan of Dildoshaw, but he looked good. Rose looked really good, too. Didn't expect her to rock Alphabet Soup like she did. Fuck GSP! And sayonara Hendricks... please retire.
    Couldn't agree more with all these views. I think Dillashaw did himself a favor on how he acted on Ultimate Fighter against Garbrandt, who came across as a punk. Didn't like Dillashaw prior to that show.. but I respected him after.

I have always liked Rose... she is so humble and soft spoken, man.. did she rock the shit out of that loud mouth
    Jedrzejczyk. Loved it.

And I'm old school... love GSP. He choked the fuck out of Bisping.