Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Official: Maintenance Work on ALL Servers 6/18/19 10:30 AM - 3 PM ET

I’n amused that today the plug is literally being pulled on GS.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    "We ran into some unexpected errors, so we had to roll back the servers to a month ago. We'll be reopening Rumor Woods so you can re-attend the event."
    "Due to the way our billing system works, we are unable to issue refunds or credits for people who went to the last event and got pwned. If you don't want to pay again, feel free to not attend."
    Last edited by Methais; 06-18-2019 at 11:52 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    If you ever thought GS was going to go out with a bang... Well... Don't know what to tell you.
    i honestly thought, before i knew the servers were down on maintenance that this was how the game went out.
    Then I thought how mad I'd be if I sunk a lot of money into it. Not too fussed about time i've put into the game as I enjoyed it.

I imagine people who are rich in game don't mind losing the items and everything. When I had valuable items I always thought it was just a game I'd paid for like a new guitar. But I'd still be pissed.
    I am really rambling here.
    Last edited by Asha; 06-18-2019 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Are you really sure you had fun though? Using the thousands of dollars you could’ve literally traveled the world.
    Don't be a doofus with an agenda. You can make that sort of statement about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Are you really sure you had fun though? Using the thousands of dollars you could’ve literally traveled the world.
    Shut up Avaia.

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    Don't be a doofus with an agenda. You can make that sort of statement about anything.
    Shut up macguyver.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Shut up Avaia..
    Shut up......... your FACE!

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    Shut up......... your FACE!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drayal View Post
    i honestly thought, before i knew the servers were down on maintenance that this was how the game went out.
    Then I thought how mad I'd be if I sunk a lot of money into it. Not too fussed about time i've put into the game as I enjoyed it.

I imagine people who are rich in game don't mind losing the items and everything. When I had valuable items I always thought it was just a game I'd paid for like a new guitar. But I'd still be pissed.
    I am really rambling here.
    I've played the last couple weeks of a few games. Wildstar the most recent. While I never sunk nearly as much into them as I have GS, I was still upset to see them go. Well, more upset that I'd never beable to play them ever again. I think that is really the thing. Regardless of my feelings for how GS is ran right now, the stupid cash grabbing garbage they've began to embrace more tightly, all of that... I might not ever play again, I don't know, but knowing that I can is one thing.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I've played the last couple weeks of a few games. Wildstar the most recent. While I never sunk nearly as much into them as I have GS, I was still upset to see them go. Well, more upset that I'd never beable to play them ever again. I think that is really the thing. Regardless of my feelings for how GS is ran right now, the stupid cash grabbing garbage they've began to embrace more tightly, all of that... I might not ever play again, I don't know, but knowing that I can is one thing.
    SWG was my last "last day" game. Wildstar I'd quit long before the servers went down. Luckily SWG came back and is now free, which is great, but it's still a sad, tired engine. I wish they'd stuck it out instead of killing it for SWTOR. The concepts they tried in SWG were ahead of their time. With consistent updates to the backing, it'd be an awesome game today.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    SWG was my last "last day" game. Wildstar I'd quit long before the servers went down. Luckily SWG came back and is now free, which is great, but it's still a sad, tired engine. I wish they'd stuck it out instead of killing it for SWTOR. The concepts they tried in SWG were ahead of their time. With consistent updates to the backing, it'd be an awesome game today.
    I never liked SWG. I prefer SWTOR and the story telling. Well, the original. I hate what they've done with it now. I still go back and play the new stuff though.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam