Thread: Dhu Kitten

1. Default Dhu Kitten

So, yeah, this has been sitting in my locker the past decade or so, along with my account. Amazing the kind of stuff you forget about in that kind of time.

It's an Emerald-eyed bluish grey kitten and comes with a black silk-mesh sack with silver drawstrings. I named him Satan's Butthole, because you know, he's a cat. You can call him whatever you'd like, though, and he'll ignore you just the same as he does me.

You can nudge, clean, greet, rub, kiss, snuggle, hug, prod, poke, pet, wave, and tickle the kitten, and the sheer voracity of its indifference and casual apathy will never cease to astound you.

Place them on the ground and it'll follow you, if only because you're currently the one feeding them.

Ze Kitten, it has been sold.
    Last edited by Tymerend; 05-23-2018 at 04:32 PM.

nobody even got to bid
    I started out with nothing , and I still have most of it left !

Probably because he put it up super cheap. =p
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    Probably because he put it up super cheap. =p
    Tymerend... Tymeriend... Riend alt confirmed. Reported.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Tymerend... Tymeriend... Riend alt confirmed. Reported.
    I will find you...
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

6. Default

I mean, I put it up in the flat sale page so I wouldn't have to be bothered to check it. I'm lazy as hell and, besides, dealing with people sucks.

Also, 35 million is cheap? I don't wanna go all old man and stuff here, but back in my day, you struggled for years to save up for a 4x weapon and if some dude had a 5x something you tore your eyes out from the splendor of it all, and you were lucky if what you DID have didn't have suicide flares with insult zests.

Anyway, buyer wished to remain anonymous and was quick and I needed the money more than the pet because, to me, it's far more satisfying to drag around a giant sack of cash around on a leash than watch a kitten hate you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tymerend View Post
    I mean, I put it up in the flat sale page so I wouldn't have to be bothered to check it. I'm lazy as hell and, besides, dealing with people sucks.

Also, 35 million is cheap? I don't wanna go all old man and stuff here, but back in my day, you struggled for years to save up for a 4x weapon and if some dude had a 5x something you tore your eyes out from the splendor of it all, and you were lucky if what you DID have didn't have suicide flares with insult zests.

Anyway, buyer wished to remain anonymous and was quick and I needed the money more than the pet because, to me, it's far more satisfying to drag around a giant sack of cash around on a leash than watch a kitten hate you.
    When exactly is "back in the day" for you? I don't recall ever saving for years to buy a 4x.

8. Default

'94 or '95? Might be a smidge hyperbolic, but it felt like years at the time.

Blog Entries

Yeah, it took a bit. I don't think I was able to afford 4x right when I hit 10 back in the day, unless I didn't buy anything before it.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Yeah, it took a bit. I don't think I was able to afford 4x right when I hit 10 back in the day, unless I didn't buy anything before it.
    I usually could. I used drake shit until 10 though.

Also of note, I didn't know how EXP worked at the time, so I used to just hunt all day instead of filling my mind and resting.
    Last edited by Gelston; 05-24-2018 at 11:23 AM.