Page 240 of 291 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The taking of an innocent human life against it's will is murder.

If it's not human what other species is it? An embryo or a fetus is not a species but a stage in a species growth, the beginning of that growth is called conception.

A stage of growth /= a human.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    We already covered this, though you ignored it. An fertilized egg =/ human life. I'll accept that we have a definitional difference here, but I will point out again that yours devalues a real, breathing human being (i.e., the victimized mother) for a bundle of cells that has the potential to maybe, one day, with luck and time, become a human being. Fortunately, no one, not even crazy conservative pro-lifers, really agrees that rape victims should be forced to carry a baby to term.
    Oh come on, the latest cause to champion is that women should have the right to abortion up until the minute before the baby is delivered. Are you for or against this?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh come on, the latest cause to champion is that women should have the right to abortion up until the minute before the baby is delivered. Are you for or against this?
    You're arguing with a straw man. I argued that abortion is a perfectly reasonable response to rape-induced pregnancy, not OMGKillthebabyrightbeforeit'sborn. Be intellectually honest.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

You're arguing with a straw man. I argued that abortion is a perfectly reasonable response to rape-induced pregnancy, not OMGKillthebabyrightbeforeit'sborn. Be intellectually honest.
    So you believe women should have control over their own bodies, especially in instances of rape (talk about a strawman, less than 1% of abortions are because of rape), but you think there should be limits on said control over their own bodies? Why do you hate women so much?

So you believe women should have control over their own bodies, especially in instances of rape (talk about a strawman, less than 1% of abortions are because of rape), but you think there should be limits on said control over their own bodies? Why do you hate women so much?
    I'm 100% certain you don't actually believe what you're saying.

Blog Entries

Why is it reasonable to kill an innocent human being but not execute the human that committed the crime?

Why is it reasonable that the victim of a rape can't choose the penalty for the criminal but can play judge, jury and executioner for the completely innocent?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Good to know my actions continue to trigger the shit out of you trolls.
    I don't think you understand the meaning of triggered. What you're referring to is simply calling out a shady piece of shit for being a shady piece of shit.

That's ok though, I'm here to help, so that even you can understand what being triggered means.

Here's an example of someone being triggered:

"Waah waah someone hurt my feelings on the forum so I'm going to go outside of the forums to dig up rl info and try to find out where they work so I can try to get them fired and btw I'm gonna have my pretend pro-bono lawyer subpoena Kranar so I can really get you guys!!!!!!!!!!"

^ Example of being triggered.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-04-2018 at 12:19 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I'm 100% certain you don't actually believe what you're saying.
    I'm 100% certain that 1% of all abortions are due to rape and there is almost never an instance where an abortion must be performed to save the woman's life.

So, a woman can be raped and then should be forced to carry that rapist's baby to term. That's really your position? The only way to hold that position is 1) to completely ignore the science of conception and human develop and to define a fertilized egg as a human being, as NeverAgain keeps trying to do, and 2) to utterly devalue a woman's life and choice compared to the importance of a few dozen embryonic cells. That is not only an uninformed position, but a deeply misogynistic one.

I take back my certainty. Maybe you DO believe what you said. Fortunately, even hardcore pro-lifers see an exception to abortion in cases of risk to the mother's health and rape.

Blog Entries

I know this wasn't directed at me, but I agree with it per se. I use per se because on a personal level I don't agree with abortion at all, except in the infinitesimal chance that it occurs from rape or it proves to be fatal to the mother. I would never choose to abort a child if given the option.

I do believe a woman has the right to choose to abort right up until the fetus can be proven to be able to survive outside of the womb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.