Page 166 of 291 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Didn't have time to watch the testimonies today (I assume they will be available on youtube), but that's pretty much the result I expected.

I have heard both parties were very passionate in their deliveries - I'll definitely have to watch the videos.
    Very. But he got extremely partisan, and coming across as angry was a bad way to show that he's not the kind of guy who would sexually assault someone.

And the fact that he continues to refuse to call for an FBI investigation is really rough for his credibility at the end of the day. In the group of three accusers and the one accused, he's still the only one who isn't eager for the FBI to get involved.

His best bet right now is to hope that the Democrats either come across as bullying, or that they're so taken aback by his emotional testimony that they give the impression that they believe him in an effort to not come across as such.

I'm not sure what Mitchell has in store, but I doubt she really has much to offer for him.

2. Default

Kavanaugh totally dodged Feinstein's question regarding the FBI investigating. He knows damn well the committee can't tell the FBI to investigate and that it has to come from the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    What does time4fun have to do with me being bipartisan? Absolutely nothing. As always your logic is severely flawed.
    Oh so by "holding both sides accountable" you mean you're willing to turn a blind eye to obvious partisan hacks who are accusing Republicans of the same shit you yourself have called out Democrats for before in the past and you won't correct her because she is currently providing you with a couch to sleep on?

So again you're just a pathetic lying sack of shit? Big of you to admit that at least. Carry on.

4. Default

Kavanaugh totally dodged Feinstein's question regarding the FBI investigating. He knows damn well the committee can't tell the FBI to investigate and that it has to come from the White House.
    He also knows that if he were to demand it, the White House would be forced to order it.

The memes are going to end him. I can't wait to see what comes out. This has been the best political TV since Ollie North testified.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh so by "holding both sides accountable" you mean you're willing to turn a blind eye to obvious partisan hacks who are accusing Republicans of the same shit you yourself have called out Democrats for before in the past and you won't correct her because she is currently providing you with a couch to sleep on?

So again you're just a pathetic lying sack of shit? Big of you to admit that at least. Carry on.
    Why so butthurt all the time? Your maturity is showing in spades.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    He also knows that if he were to demand it, the White House would be forced to order it.
    Feinstein didn't handle that as well as she could have.

Why so butthurt all the time? Your maturity is showing in spades.
    Ah yes, if you turn to page 3 of your "How Androidpk argues" you will notice this is the part where he thinks you're "angry", "butthurt", "stalking him", etc if you call him out for his obvious bullshit and all around shitty behavior. No need to post anymore, pk, we can just refer to our guides for how the rest of this will play out. Thanks.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Ah yes, if you turn to page 3 of your "How Androidpk argues" you will notice this is the part where he thinks you're "angry", "butthurt", "stalking him", etc if you call him out for his obvious bullshit and all around shitty behavior. No need to post anymore, pk, we can just refer to our guides for how the rest of this will play out. Thanks.
    You're being overly emotional as usual.

10. Default

Feinstein didn't handle that as well as she could have.
    I get the impression that Kavanaugh is about to crash and burn during the questioning.